Looking for customer input

Dzchey21

Reaction score
are these changes only for the Ndash or will they work for the older dashdaqs as well? Looks way cool and for most people this is all they will ever need to change. GOod work guys!

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Here is my 1st impression of the 325 tune. It’s very smooth shifting , I think the injectors maybe a little louder while accelerating but that may me just me. The touchy pedal is almost gone, I felt it just a little while turn in the parking lot this morning. I was looking at the speedometer and seeing when the torque converter would lock up, it locked at 55mph. I was like this cannot be right. Then I started looking at how fast I was driving on the wet curvy roads here in Washington State. 60mph, there is no way I was doing 60mph. So the Speedo is off by 10 mph I do believe. I have a 2008 Job 3 truck 3.73 gears and 35’ tires. I did not get up in the highway. I may take that route home this afternoon. Last is Smoke, I was looking in the side mirror a lot and I saw nothing. So all in all this tune is very well behaved for city driving. I did not feel the lack of power down low like was said early in this post. I will continue to post my impressions of this tune.
Only Issues so far in Speedo is off by 10mph, Injectors are a little loud maybe.

The lockup is later; it is closer to the late lock parameters than the early lock. There is no change to the speedometer parameters; you might want to verify your speed with GPS (like an app on your phone).

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Okay awesome!! Will it be basically the same for us manual guys just minus trans options? And will these new tunes still show the e g r and d p f status enabled but they're turned off? My only concern is when the od2 would be checked in an inspection.

Yes and yes.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
are these changes only for the Ndash or will they work for the older dashdaqs as well? Looks way cool and for most people this is all they will ever need to change. GOod work guys!

Will be working for the older DashDAQ units as well. The only restriction there would be that DashDAQ is limited to 64 parameter selections on the screen, due to firmware restrictions. Currently, we still have some to spare before we hit that limit, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Shipmate

Reaction score
Just verified speedo via a Freakin Prius owner. I was cruising down the highway at 65 and I looked down into the Prius it was at 65 also. Bunch of Prius owners here in the Pac North West. So I hammered on down to 80 and left him.
The truck is a different animal to drive now. Very well behaved, just not used to the higher RPMs do to the converter not lock early. I drive a lot of back roads speeds 35 to 45 up and down hills. Power is always there.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Just verified speedo via a Freakin Prius owner. I was cruising down the highway at 65 and I looked down into the Prius it was at 65 also. Bunch of Prius owners here in the Pac North West. So I hammered on down to 80 and left him.
The truck is a different animal to drive now. Very well behaved, just not used to the higher RPMs do to the converter not lock early. I drive a lot of back roads speeds 35 to 45 up and down hills. Power is always there.

Glad to hear it. We will have those converter adjustments working with it shortly.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Just so I'm clear with this, I need to do the 7.10 update first, then I can download this beta tuning correct? Ive had the tuner since 2013 and never updated it

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Some of tonight's work.

2lm49yq.jpg

A couple of potential mounting options. Fits like a glove.

2ens4gl.jpg

dg48k3.jpg

Shipmate

Reaction score
I'm in need of updated my dashdaq i believe it's a v2. I've sent the disclaimer in about 3 years ago and already have an account set up. Will I need to send another? Also, are you able to still have the 310 tune when you download the new files yall have put out?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some of tonight's work.

2lm49yq.jpg

A couple of potential mounting options. Fits like a glove.

2ens4gl.jpg

dg48k3.jpg

Looks like you are going to have to take my money and buy ammo with it! :D

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Ok. I will say to the POPO, "Well Officer Jeff said it was just my converter locking up late. That's why I was doing 45 but my speedo says 55.":D:p :D
On the news this morning they are giving tickets for going slow in the fast lane!:evil

download a gps speedometer app to your phone and run it when driving. Boom you know if it is off or not

Latest posts

Members online