Looking for customer input

DillonM91

Reaction score
In for pictures. I've been looking around in the truck for a good while to find the best spot but I'm liking the idea of using the power source instead of drilling holes

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
Ive read through each page of this thread awhile back, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I read where I can download a file where the accelerator sensitivity is not as great. Is that what will be in the upcoming beta release?

P.S. Ive only been tuned for a week. I love it. The only thing I wish I could change is how sensitive the accelerator is at low speed. Thanks ******* for making a great product! Very impressive to see a company interact with its customers like you guys. We need more of that in this country as of late.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Ive read through each page of this thread awhile back, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I read where I can download a file where the accelerator sensitivity is not as great. Is that what will be in the upcoming beta release?

P.S. Ive only been tuned for a week. I love it. The only thing I wish I could change is how sensitive the accelerator is at low speed. Thanks ******* for making a great product! Very impressive to see a company interact with its customers like you guys. We need more of that in this country as of late.

You can download it here, ONLY of your trans strategy code is ******* TRANS 02. If it ends in 01, this file will not work.

http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/325_Job2.zip

Remove the <-> characters from the link.

FnStrkn6.4

Reaction score
Tunes will be good to go for built trans; you can select by brand.
Will it help out with the occasional Rev shifting by choosing the built Trans option? I like the smooth shifting of the 325 but still am a big fan of the power behind the 310 except when in slower speed areas when it wants to shift a lot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CAT35niner

Reaction score
How long will the harness be for the SOTF switch? I got a good spot for mine but only if the wire is long enough.

Torque

Reaction score
I will finally get to try out the infamous 325 Beta this weekend. I've been deployed for the past 7 months, so I had to live vicariously through all of you on this post talking about how you love it. Also thanks to the hard workers at Sp artan for continuing to push the envelope in software development. I'm not going to lie, I contemplated jumping ship a few times because of wanting a single turbo and the lack of custom settings available with Sp artan.

joshua5438

Reaction score
I'll drop a post here when they are ready to test. Will send out in the neighborhood of 10 or 15 of them to try out at that time (at last count I have enough stuff to build 18 of them here, have used 3 here in the shop). I'll let you guys know, and willing testers can PM me at that time to get one.

Here is the actual response.

TXAG07

Reaction score
Purchased a used tuner today to compare this to my current tuning. Looking forward to the future developements and features. Sending in relicense info shortly.

Thanks for hard work guys and bringing something new to us 6.4 guys.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Purchased a used tuner today to compare this to my current tuning. Looking forward to the future developements and features. Sending in relicense info shortly.

Thanks for hard work guys and bringing something new to us 6.4 guys.

The 6.4 is certainly not forgotten; nearly half of our business is still 6.4 products. The work we are doing right now on it won't be the last of the developments, either.

KTM300

Reaction score
The 6.4 is certainly not forgotten; nearly half of our business is still 6.4 products. The work we are doing right now on it won't be the last of the developments, either.
That is great to hear and so appreciated! Thanks once again for continuing to take care of us 6.4 guys.

Torque

Reaction score
Holy night and day with the shifting on the 325 Beta and the classic 300 tune. I only put a few miles on it after installing it, so the main thing I noticed right away was the softer shifting when not applying a great amount of pedal pressure. Thanks fellas for the work you put into this tune. I'm looking forward to future updates for sure!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.