Looking for customer input

My09Ride

Reaction score
I run the 210TP in my 09 exclusively. The hard lock up in 6th bothers me. Esp when merging onto the hiway. I don't think it needs to hit that hard at those speeds? Loking for the tranny, and engine to last! Love most every thing else!

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I run the 210TP in my 09 exclusively. The hard lock up in 6th bothers me. Esp when merging onto the hiway. I don't think it needs to hit that hard at those speeds? Loking for the tranny, and engine to last! Love most every thing else!

The new tuning is much more refined, and free of all of the jerks, slams, and roughness of the old stuff.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
When you say "sending emails out" does that mean a pm on here or the personal email you all have on file? Only asking because my email like to hide things in junk mail or clutter. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
When you say "sending emails out" does that mean a pm on here or the personal email you all have on file? Only asking because my email like to hide things in junk mail or clutter. Lol

They will be coming to the personal emails given by you guys when we collected your info for BETA. If you haven't seen the email by midnight, please check your Spam folders.

klbowen

Reaction score
Is it too late to get in on the job 1 beta? How do we register?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'll also go ahead and point out a few issues with the files which will be remedied in another revision next week:

-WOT shifting on the lower HP files (75 and 150) is a little too firm.
-2-3 Shift starts a little soft before adaptation, but usually firms up after a day of driving.
-Still having some issues with excessive boost during cruise at interstate speeds. This is *somewhat* remedied from what was reported on the 325 BETA, but still a little higher than earlier files. Currently ironing this issue out.

Still needs a few other tweaks, but all of it is minor. I should have much of it done over the weekend.

klbowen

Reaction score
I cant say that I have ever tried a tune below the the 210tp lol

I had the 40 on when I first bought the truck before I found the tuner (wasn't on at the time) bumped it up when I got it hooked back up tho. Makes a world of difference!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'll also go ahead and point out a few issues with the files which will be remedied in another revision next week:

-WOT shifting on the lower HP files (75 and 150) is a little too firm.
-2-3 Shift starts a little soft before adaptation, but usually firms up after a day of driving.
-Still having some issues with excessive boost during cruise at interstate speeds. This is *somewhat* remedied from what was reported on the 325 BETA, but still a little higher than earlier files. Currently ironing this issue out.

Still needs a few other tweaks, but all of it is minor. I should have much of it done over the weekend.

Were they any transmission refinements from the first job2 beta to the SOTF version?

Latest posts

Members online