Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
anyone how the low boost settings? It seems that it doesn't pop up on my older DD.

Email says it's under the new "SOTF" menu, Turbocharger options pop up under "systems". No LBF settings though or SOTF menu or am I missing something?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
anyone how the low boost settings? It seems that it doesn't pop up on my older DD.

Email says it's under the new "SOTF" menu, Turbocharger options pop up under "systems". No LBF settings though or SOTF menu or am I missing something?

I'll check tomorrow and make sure I didn't make a typo putting the last options index file together.

lariat08

Reaction score
I'm playing catch up on this thread. Do you have to have the cable to even run any of these updates? I feel so far behind lol

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'm playing catch up on this thread. Do you have to have the cable to even run any of these updates? I feel so far behind lol

For the SOTF beta yes, but Matt said he will be posting a new reversion non SOTF 325 beta for job1 and job2 soon.

Amstaff

Reaction score
In the very near future, yes.

You'll be able to assign a power level to each setting, then assign a smoke limitation to each setting. Create your own combo, at will.

Awesome, sounds like I will be switching over to Spar tan. Thanks I'm glad to see someone still doing R&D and bring good products out for customers to use.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Awesome, sounds like I will be switching over to Spar tan. Thanks I'm glad to see someone still doing R&D and bring good products out for customers to use.

The SOTF is excellent, install is very easy and the switch quality is top notch.

I'm amazed on what it turned out to be.

Hopefully get some driving time and get some feedback out.

lariat08

Reaction score
For the SOTF beta yes, but Matt said he will be posting a new reversion non SOTF 325 beta for job1 and job2 soon.

So with that being said, the OST files are good to use without the cable? If so, where can I get those new files? Also I believe I have a job3 build, I'll have to double check that but has there been anything done about those? As far as the cable goes, do I need to send a pm to get ahold of one of those? Sorry I know I'm asking a lot of questions here.....I'm just as excited about these updates as everyone else.

Last edited:

morefuel

Reaction score
Maybe the different turbo options address it, but I had thought it might be nice to have different options for how hard to run the vgt. Run it harder to have faster response or run it nearly open most of the time for better fuel mileage.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
I ended up drilling a small hole for the switch to mount on just the threaded part like it was intended. Just to the left of the cup holders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
d79c910bdf0821ddc2bc696885e1441d.jpg

ca5a3195c9ba213460fe1f424e18d1b0.jpg

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
The tunes are amazing though! Love the 325. Shift perfectly to me. I believe I have developed a up pipe leak though. Found that out when I stepped on it. Sounds like a damn dying cat

klbowen

Reaction score
The tunes are amazing though! Love the 325. Shift perfectly to me. I believe I have developed a up pipe leak though. Found that out when I stepped on it. Sounds like a damn dying cat

Sounds like it's time for a 6.0 exhaust head swap

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Yeah ive been pricing the 6.0 manis and bd's up pipes. Just hoping i can do it with tranny dropped instead of cab off.. Not wanting any part of that yet

klbowen

Reaction score
I know what you mean! I'm debating lifting the cab to do head studs in the next year and when I do I want to go through everything like that as well. Does the stock up pipe have a flex pipe on it?

klbowen

Reaction score
Ok I wasn't sure. Haha I'm still trying to learn what is stock on my truck and what isn't

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.