Looking to buy a new tune

Reaction score
I currently run Eric's extream street for non studded truck. What would be another good tune to run? I'm torn between Tony wildman's extream tune, gearhead's SRL, or quicktrick's looney tune. Which one do you run and prefer?
If I choose quicktrick's looney tune could i step it up to looney fuel tune instead of just looney or would it be to much? Info on my truck non studded,and running 190/100 injectors from warren with stock turbo.

04 f350

Reaction score
Not studded and running 190s?? Big injector to not have studs so hopefully that works out for you, how long have you been running those without studs? Anyway you may wanna try Back Road Performance, he makes awesome tunes and will work with you until you get the tune exactly how you want it. I've tried all kinda tunes and he's by far the runaway best one I've used

mikah215

Reaction score
I have 190/30 injectors from warren stock turbo and blew the gaskets 3000 miles later! Eric at innovative limits you to just a street tune so you can't go bigger on a non studded truck.

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 190/30 bulletproof ficm&water pump aluminum rad Arp studs 8in lift 20x14 on 37s

Reaction score
Mikah215 I know it's probably on barrowed time. The guy I talked to at innovative diesel told me eric would write extream street but that's the biggest tune he would write for non studded trucks! Lot of votes for gearhead I think that might be the way ill go.
Any one running Tony's extream tune?

Last edited:

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
Gearhead Slr is the only custom tune that's ever been in my truck mainly because I've never wanted anything else out of a tune.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Gearhead :rockon:
I ran 205s for quite a while on a non studded truck with gearhead tuning, also i loved his shifting strategies.

04 f350

Reaction score
Everyone's truck is going to react differently to said tunes, my advice is to buy a few different ones forms different vendors and see which one you actually like more. Just because everyone says a certain one doesn't mean it'll work the best for you.

Irontx

Reaction score
Imo..... your never gonna get what you can outta having those stix..... and no studs..... I can't see a tuner not pulling fuel for lack of studs. ... knowing what will happen. Those are some pretty healthy injectors. Maybe some will chime in...... I would hope that they wouldn't let me kill my truck like that. No way in hell I would run a full fuel tune on bolts.

Reaction score
I know. I'm saving to have it studded,new turbo setup,and transmission. With switching tunes I do not expect much power difference if any just wanting to try someone else's tune. I would hope they wouldn't let me kill the truck. I also wouldn't want to run full fuel tunes that guys with studs are running.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.