Low boost fueling on the H&S mini max

powerjoker12

Reaction score
I have the H&S mini max with HD300 tuning on my 2008 6.4. My low boost fueling is currently set on 2 is there any benefits from turning it up more or turning it down?

sootie

Reaction score
turning it up wastes fuel economy makes makes more smoke. that much fuel at low boost is hel! on your conn rods and head gaskets. 2 is the max i would go;

powerjoker12

Reaction score
I have head studs but don't wanna hurt the pistons and connecting rods. I had it on zero and the throttle response sucked. I didn't know were the best setting is for throttle response and not completely killing the fuel economy.

twitch02x

Reaction score
I had it at 5 for a year then put it on 0 and truck drives better and hardly smokes at all

powerjoker12

Reaction score
After turning it up to level 2 the throttle response is way better but its smokier also. I turned it on 5 for a day was way to much fuel for stock turbos.

sootie

Reaction score
did your custom tunes not work out for you?

try gearhead custom tunes-responsive and clean with more power and waaaay better shifting than canned tunes.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Dustin and Mike did some dyno work with the low boost fueling and determined that the turbos spooled faster with the setting on zero and produced better results.

powerjoker12

Reaction score
Well you guys definitely answered my questions and I will definitely be buying some gearhead tunes soon. Thank you

Latest posts

Members online