lowerd/leveled 6.4l truck pics

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
2.5in Lift/Level...whatever you want to call it. 37in tires.

2011-05-01_18-26-02_505.jpg

2011-05-01_18-26-41_668.jpg

2011-05-01_18-27-09_36.jpg

Can someone tell me what grill this is? Fx4?

Also where does one get the custom emblems done... I love this look and want to use some ideas to build mine

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Yes, that is an FX4 grille. If I remember right, Weaver had it painted to match the truck. I don't think Ford had an FX4 edition in that color.

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what grill this is? Fx4?

Also where does one get the custom emblems done... I love this look and want to use some ideas to build mine

Paint matched FX4 grill. Ovals are sanded smooth and painted to match. Tan vinyl sticker laid over that.

Sent from my bag phone using Tapatalk.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Paint matched FX4 grill. Ovals are sanded smooth and painted to match. Tan vinyl sticker laid over that.

Oh cool! I love the look of the truck, going to use some of your ideas to do my own twist of it!

Do your vents match the truck, probably just the pictures, but it seems like the vents are a different color slightly

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Oh cool! I love the look of the truck, going to use some of your ideas to do my own twist of it!

Do your vents match the truck, probably just the pictures, but it seems like the vents are a different color slightly

Yes they are color matched also.

Thanks.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Would it be worth it to buy the daystar 2.5" kit that inscludes their "scorpion shocks" or just go with the 2.5" spacer and run stock shocks until i want to upgrade to some billsteins or something?

It says in the description you NEED aftermarket shocks with the 2.5" spacer, but im thinking that probably isnt the case and stock should work.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
You could do somethin like a ready lift that has little shock extension brackets if you wanted to retain stock shocks.

Well i dont exactly want stock shocks, but i dont want the shocks that come with the daystar kit (unless someone has some good reviews on them).

Ill check out the ready lift kit, thanks JD

nickg3130

Reaction score
I have a 250 thats why i went with a 4'' block. If you have a 350 you dont really need a rear block with a leveling kit it will be pretty much level without one.

Frank_C

Reaction score
Finally had my old 6" lift taken off, and Icon leveling kit qnd pmf tracion blocks put on.
Rides so much better it's unbelievable. Also is way easier to steer at slow speed.

kCi0+UCz_original.jpg

XQ_1_YGm_original.jpg

Ps: sorry for the huge pics. They were uploaded from my phone.

Also, I'm considering taking off the silver pinstripes, but am not quite sure. What are your opinions?

Last edited:

BK39

Reaction score
Tint the mirrors lights, and paint the purple vent black. The silver stripe is accent, leave it. Accents the silver studs on the wheels.

Latest posts

Members online