Machined or chrome or black w/accents

13farm

Reaction score
Need some opinions on what wheels to put on the truck. My opinion is chrome but I've seen a couple of these two tone trucks with black wheels with machined accents. Going to go with a 20x10 either -19 or -24 with a 33 in toyo mt or mickey thompson atz. I have looked into either the chrome gear alloy big blocks or the fuel mavericks in chrome or black or possibly machined but figured that would look the worst. Gonna stay at stock height now vut may go to a 2.5 leveling kit down the rd. Not sure which route to go.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1456356855506.jpg
    FB_IMG_1456356855506.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 114

Mhatlen

Reaction score
Method Racing has some awesome wheels in machined and black accent.
Mesh is the best looking wheel I've seen in a long time.

I think all black is playing itself out myself. Not a big chrome fan but I do like aluminum.

13farm

Reaction score
I'm just not sure I can see a black wheel on that truck. Just not sure that's why I'm looking for some other opinions

13farm

Reaction score
I ended up ordering chrome gear alloy big blocks. They don't make the -24 hostages any more unfortunately

13farm

Reaction score
Cool thanks if your interested in selling those shoot me a pm with a price and shipped to ohio if interested. Mine are on backorder so I could still possibly cancel them.

Latest posts

Members online