Mad Matt's Diesel race truck build

broncof250444

Reaction score
Picked up this 03 Larait couple weeks ago and will start the tear down next week for the build.

Did a burnout pic since that's everyones first request.

Took it to the track to see what it could do, that's second pass I did finally get it down to a 8.72, truck is all stock beside a custom tune from Tony Wildman and exhaust.

Now the build! First off thanks to Jared @ RCD for getting me hooked up with these great products! These 6.0 manifolds are freaking sweet very good quality on them. And thanks to Tony Wildman with TDP since he will have some fun tuning this thing on his lunch break haha.

Started with.......
RCD up pipes kit
RCD SS manifolds
RCD 285cc Hybirds
Garrett 4202R turbo
Diesel Site high Vol Hpop.
A1000 fuel pump with my fuel system and sump.
And a 4r100 trans and PCS just haven't made my mind up on whos trans yet but most likely going to be Twisted Diesels.

Attachments

• race truck.jpg
    race truck.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 293
  • race truck2.jpg
    race truck2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 238
  • race truck 3.jpg
    race truck 3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 297
  • race truck4.jpg
    race truck4.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 393

stonepusher

Reaction score
Sounds like a solid build so far. I like the idea of the 4202r,is it a gtx? you making a pedestal for that or is there a kit for it?

Last edited:

stonepusher

Reaction score
Is it the same t4 up pipe kit as used for like s300 and s400's? For some reason I thought the garrett's sat slightly different than a BW.

lariat06

Reaction score
Since my truck is there this week getting studs and other things done if some of this made it on to my truck i would be ok with it lol. In all honesty though i cant wait to see this thing in action.

Latest posts

Members online