Maryland Perfomance Diesel's First Annual Christmas For The Troops Dyno Day

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
e8e6usam.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Just got towed out of a toll booth. IPR o rings. Woop dee fcking doo. Guess who gets to pull the fuel bowl spider and do IPR o rings on the side of a highway just on the edge of Baltimore city...... ***.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
**** happens. I've had nothing but problems with this truck since I bought it..... really debating selling it right now I'm that pissed at it.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
If anyone local can give me a call.... the socket I was brought has a shoulder in it and the IPR stud is too big to fit. Need another kind of deep socket or an 1 1/8 wrench. Guy that dropped off the tools to me left as soon as I paid him for them :banghead:..... 8456624535

Zac

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
The good old 7.3 If mine was running and it hasn't in like 4 months I would probably be on the side of the road with you.

Reaction score
If anyone local can give me a call.... the socket I was brought has a shoulder in it and the IPR stud is too big to fit. Need another kind of deep socket or an 1 1/8 wrench. Guy that dropped off the tools to me left as soon as I paid him for them :banghead:..... 8456624535

Zac

So what's going on where are you and what do you need

Sent from on the commode with Tapatalk 2