Maryland Perfomance Diesel's First Annual Christmas For The Troops Dyno Day

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Posted then he deleted and blocked johnny
ede7e3y3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Hey, at least he listens to Chase Rice :shrug: lol. I'm so sick of those douche bags. Why do people just continue to dig their own grave after they are already burried?

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Hammer

Reaction score
Yea lol I love how he didn't believe his dyno numbers like we sabotaged them haha

Hey Mike....
These are also the same guys who,at their show,were bragging and boasting of being the shop who tuned my 05 Cummins truck to all its big numbers.They made the fatal mistake of running their mouths in front of some people who are good friends with me and I got the news on the way home from the Cecil County show that day.

Then after I made a comment about this BS on another forum board Evan had the balls to call the shop that did my conversion and whine about it to him.I have never even met these guys and they are talking shcizz behind my back and about me which does not make me happy at all.

I REALLY hope they come to Fall Brawl as I would like to have a discussion about their lies on my truck.One thing I will say,is they are NOT going to make a name for themselves on my behalf or by riding the coattails of the shops who have done the work to my truck...........Andy

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Hey Mike....
These are also the same guys who,at their show,were bragging and boasting of being the shop who tuned my 05 Cummins truck to all its big numbers.They made the fatal mistake of running their mouths in front of some people who are good friends with me and I got the news on the way home from the Cecil County show that day.

Then after I made a comment about this BS on another forum board Evan had the balls to call the shop that did my conversion and whine about it to him.I have never even met these guys and they are talking shcizz behind my back and about me which does not make me happy at all.

I REALLY hope they come to Fall Brawl as I would like to have a discussion about their lies on my truck.One thing I will say,is they are NOT going to make a name for themselves on my behalf or by riding the coattails of the shops who have done the work to my truck...........Andy

Lee's shop? By the way truck looked damn good.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.