Matt's Class Act

MorganY

Reaction score
Matt is not going to think this is necessary but I feel that it is, I have to spread the word about this.

I had a customer come in with his new (used) 6.4, he wanted an SCT, 5 inch turbo back race exhaust kit, and an EGR delete kit for his truck. Due to some shipping delays, I got everything in from the manufactures and installed the day before he needed his truck to go on a long trip pulling cattle across the state the following morning. I had spoke to Lars on the day of the install and placed my order (since I did not have the engine and trans part numbers until I got the live wire) and asked if I could get the tunes by 7pm that same day, as it was imperative that my customer needed a running truck to make the trip the following morning.

7pm came around and Matt had gotten to work on the tunes and notified us that we had the DPF ON Live wire instead of the Off Road Live wire that was needed to run his files. After an hour of fishing around of what to do and probably no way that this truck was going to move without going into limp mode, Matt informed us that he had a viable SCT in stock that we could use and he could have ready for me that night. 9pm had come around, and I was still running around on the phone trying to figure out why we got the wrong unit in the first place, Matt had a new SCT unit ready to go for me, after his kids had gone to bed, and waited for me until I could get to his place! I was finally able to get the correct SCT by 9:30pm and be on my way and out of Matts hair.

If that isn't customer service, or if that isn't pulling some serious strings, I don't know what is. My customer was ecstatic because I was able to get him his truck to his door by the next morning like our original plan. I heard from him today and he is very pleased with his truck and tunes! Thanks Matt and Lars for all your help!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Couldnt have said it any better, I was in the same situation for a buddy of mine who needed tunes before he left for PA. Matt had sent me tunes at midnight the night before so my buddy could leave at 8am

Matt and Lars are great people, hands down. Only two people will tune my truck and Matt is one of them.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Matt is definitely where it's at my trucks gave him fits since the get go but he's still working on it. I'm glad he don't just blow me off and is willing to resolve the issue. Definitely the only guy to tune my trucks.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Thanks for the complements, although they are not necessary. There is not a night that I am in bed before midnight so it wasn't a huge deal for me.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Nothing better to do than work eh Matt? ... Hey write me a tune right now would ya? LOL :poke:

David N

Reaction score
Matt is a great dude! I had nothing but good things to say to him. I def recommend him to anyone looking for new tunes.

pog

Reaction score
After running his race tune for 5+k I can't wait to run his custom tune once my single turbo build is complete!

78f100

Reaction score
sounds like a great company I want to try his tunes also Im slowly working my way through all of them...lol

Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Plus one

Matt is a great guy to deal with. Had my tunes emailed an hour after i sent him my strategy, making it 9 PM, PST.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Couldnt have said it any better, I was in the same situation for a buddy of mine who needed tunes before he left for PA. Matt had sent me tunes at midnight the night before so my buddy could leave at 8am

Matt and Lars are great people, hands down. Only two people will tune my truck and Matt is one of them.

If Matt is one of the only 2 people who will tune your truck, who is the 2nd one?

And Matt is a great guy and very well know for his stuff

3brorce

Reaction score
If Matt is one of the only 2 people who will tune your truck, who is the 2nd one?

And Matt is a great guy and very well know for his stuff

Just a guess but I am pretty sure he is going to say Chris B. at Truck Source Diesel

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Randall, thats a typo, its supposed to say 3, some idiot placed the 2 right next to 3. the Wild man is always on my list. And yes Chris B for sure 2brorce

Edit: there we go with that 2 and 3 thing again, 3brorce*

damn phone.

sootie

Reaction score
Gearhead FTW!

Matt will always get my tuning business.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.