Matt's tunes

zilla68

Reaction score
Well I got them in tonite, just took it for a quick run thru some of the positions and MAN, that thing runs great!

Once again, he comes thru on communication, speed and I'm really happy with how it runs now, compared to before.

Thanks again

zilla68

Reaction score
well I put about 200 miles on it today, and I can honestly say I'm very impressed, shift great, runs great etc. Far better than what I had before.

zilla68

Reaction score
I would post a video, but it wouldn't show anything, switching to stealth makes the truck disappear :shocked:

seriously I wouldn't have a clue how to post up a video, much less do I know anything about downloading etc. except for just plain pics from my computer.

genuineford

Reaction score
You have to upload it to youtube.com then you just post the link from the youtube video into the message box. It is actually quite simple.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Or take one with your Phone and send it to me ill post it:shrug:

zilla68

Reaction score
well quick update, took it on a 500 mile run this last week going to camp, and increased my mpg by 3.5 mpg, hand calculated 2 times, on the highway at 65mph, boy was I happy, with my old tunes in the mpg tune I got 11 no matter what!

Latest posts

Members online