Mb diesel hpop

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
CNCFabricationllc.com I believe he is a vendor here.
He is is on powerstroke.org where I do most of my communication with him.

Reaction score
I talked to Robert Mullins on there Facebook page he said to give him a call when I'm ready just wanted to hear everyone's input once I get my sticks I think I'll be giving him a call thanks for the info all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jbolen323

Reaction score
Tell robert you talked to me, i can pass along information but dont wanna get in trouble with vendors and such. Pm though if any questions.

old man dave

Reaction score
You are correct. I had to dig. It seems when he first started out selling modded 17° pumps but for years has built the 20° pumps.

I think he built one "Modded 17*" for testing purposes that just had a shimmed relief valve. The guy who tried it didn't like it and ran Terminator down for years saying the T-500 was just a busted washer. LOL Which it isn't.

You looked pretty hard, the post Joey posted about what the mods were must have been 3-4 years ago. However, I heard it from Joey who, at the same time, showed me some interesting stuff concerning his competitors.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
You know i still have my stock hpop and it keeps up with my 238/100 i wonder if its my tunes not asking for full power... I have tunes from two diffrent people or i wonder if its just a freak hpop 2900 all day around 40% idk
.. Makes me wonder.

Hybrids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsater1

Reaction score
sorry.. wasn't aware . have seen him post on hear .. COREY ..and I assumed .AND made an ASS..

m j

Reaction score
maybe he has figured this out by now but he was selling pumps when he posted this nonsense.
personally I dont buy stuff from people that dont have a clue how it works

MBmoron_zpsve5c4vrn.png

Reaction score
maybe he has figured this out by now but he was selling pumps when he posted this nonsense.
personally I dont buy stuff from people that dont have a clue how it works

MBmoron_zpsve5c4vrn.png
Never saw that post yikes

2001 ecsb 7.3, gtp38r, blank pedestal, ccv mod, reg. return, ad2 pump, gh tunes om a hydra, bts built 4r100,and more

2012 yfz450 bunch of stuff

rsater1

Reaction score
ANYBODY?? I'm curious ..somebody ...I was sure that this was going to be my upgrade.?? not that I need anything big ..lol

jbolen323

Reaction score
i can't speak for something that's almost 2 years old. I can speak for his hpop holding more then my t500 did with the same exact setup.

Ive put them on 5 peoples trucks and all have held 2800-3100 + on hot tunes on hydra. I wouldn't be afraid at all, tons of people online and facebook groups (powerstroke 40k members) are running them. That's what happens with new companies & people come out, its hard to go against companies that have been around for a long time but it doesn't mean its impossible or can't compete.

bluedge8

Reaction score
im one of the main testers for MB diesel, all i can say is it is one of the best hpop's out on the market for the money currently. I have put them in a handful of trucks and know of plenty that are beyond happy. I will have dyno results this weekend also. I believe corey from CNC fab is on here and he can take care of you or myself. My old t500 would drain to about 2200-2400 same setup. Very happy and Robert is great with customer service, stays in contact and very humble, doesn't try to think he has the best stuff or step on any toes.

https://www.facebook.com/MB-Diesel-LLC-550271698441555/?fref=ts

below are two different hot tunes from GH & PHP on a 250cc/200% injector singles from FFD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKn6sii_JFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G74hNc0t3Gk
Here is a video log of it.

get any dyno numbers?

old man dave

Reaction score
i can't speak for something that's almost 2 years old. I can speak for his hpop holding more then my t500 did with the same exact setup.

Ive put them on 5 peoples trucks and all have held 2800-3100 + on hot tunes on hydra. I wouldn't be afraid at all, tons of people online and facebook groups (powerstroke 40k members) are running them. That's what happens with new companies & people come out, its hard to go against companies that have been around for a long time but it doesn't mean its impossible or can't compete.

I'm assuming the pump you are talking about is the "MB 20*" and not the MB17* one?

As far as the quote, a bigger displacement piston/cylinder will force more oil through the same sized exhaust port per revolution, just at a higher internal pressure than a smaller displacement piston/cylinder. That's just simple high school physics at work.

10shots

Reaction score

Was this the mb 17 or 20 that help more than the t500?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.