MBRP EXHAUST - SHIPPED TO CALIF.

Watersurgeon

Reaction score
Need some help from the group. I am trying to order a MBRP Model S6200AL exhaust kit and two of the companies I ordered it through cancelled the order stating they cannot ship it to California. (As a last resort all ship it to a contact in Arz. And have him drop ship it too me, but I am trying to avoid the hassle and the added shipping costs)

I am looking for a stocking distributor or dealer (that does not drop ship) that is willing to ship it to Calif. I have spoken with MBRP in Canada and there aware of the problem and are trying to help out. There reaching out to there U.S. regional Sales staff to contact their network to see who has a system that will allow the shipment. I am hoping one of you guys/gals is connected and can help expedite this.

Oh and just a heads up, (yeah I know how F’ed up Calif. Is) MBRP told me that in the last couple of months the EPA has been hitting retail sellers across the country, and its not just about Ford after market exhaust kits, its other truck manufactures that produced in the same time frame as the 7.3 Super Duty. The issue is Automatics had no Catalytic Convertors, and the many of the manuals did. The resellers loop hole for Calif used to be they could put a disclaimer that said for “off road-Farm use only” California, CARB closed that loop hole and now makes the reseller legally responsible for any product they sell in Calif. I am guessing the EPA is trying to do the same strong arm tactics in other states.

PS: as I stated its not just MBRP, it's other manufactures are also being hit with this.

Cheers and thanks for any help.

Send

hucorey

Reaction score
Off road disclaimers don't work. Sorry, but your not going to get one from any online shop. You can thank your wonderful California gooberment for that.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online