• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

MFI/MPD 238/100 7.3 Hybrids

slowstrokin99

Reaction score
Well didn't want to leave you hanging but she won this battle lol. Truck parts going to be on hold for a few months. Hopefully you'll have some for sale spring time. Glws

Attachments

• 20141114_175716.jpg
    20141114_175716.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 85

dommel01

Reaction score
Dude, make him a freaking offer! I've seen you post in several classified ads asking for bottom dollar.

If you don't have the balls to throw an offer out there, then you shouldn't be buying things.
Lol dude I've prolly bought an sold more **** than half the people on here, everyone has a number, I have a number, I'm not going to offend him, I need to see where he is seriously at, I know how to buy and sell, you've seen me ask that twice lol, you just let me negotiate my deal and sorry if you don't like it

Krause

Reaction score
Message me your bottom dollar

Dude, make him a freaking offer! I've seen you post in several classified ads asking for bottom dollar.

If you don't have the balls to throw an offer out there, then you shouldn't be buying things.

-Not to clog up a classifieds thread, but thank you Strokersauce! To whoever is doing this ^^ (I have seen this a couple times as well), do as you please, but it's ridiculous and just as insulting as a low offer. Someone is putting a price up and you are asking them (publicly) to cut themselves down. Then go and offer even less...

-Take a walk in their shoes, ask yourself realistically what you would take if you were selling it. This is a classifieds section with other men who have some quality stuff and are trying to get by as well, not the beaches of mexico bartering for chicklets and cheap towels.

-Go ahead and 'negotiate your deal' your way.. It's the wrong way.

Sorry for the derail!

dommel01

Reaction score
-Not to clog up a classifieds thread, but thank you Strokersauce! To whoever is doing this ^^ (I have seen this a couple times as well), do as you please, but it's ridiculous and just as insulting as a low offer. Someone is putting a price up and you are asking them (publicly) to cut themselves down. Then go and offer even less...

-Take a walk in their shoes, ask yourself realistically what you would take if you were selling it. This is a classifieds section with other men who have some quality stuff and are trying to get by as well, not the beaches of mexico bartering for chicklets and cheap towels.

-Go ahead and 'negotiate your deal' your way.. It's the wrong way.

Sorry for the derail!

Yes be sorry for the derail, it is pointless to waste moving your fingers around, what someone's bottom line or what number they have in their head is based on how bad they want to sell the part, when it says obo, the seller has a bottom line number in their head, or a number they want to be close too, otherwise it would say firm, I hate bickering back and forth on price, I want to cut the bull**** and find out where they are, if you want to spend all day arguing back and forth over a price be my guest, now enjoy your day since you've written the rules on negotiations

1350 is a good price on these injectors, someone scoop them up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online