• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Mickey Thompson Classic Locks 18" and Toyo MT

Krause

Reaction score
A set of 4 18" Mickey Thompson Classic lock wheels 8x6.5, and 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open county MT tires.

Wheels come with detachable simulated bead-lock ring (not shown in picture), and are in good shape with complete rings. They do need a polish, but I speak from experience when I say they come up really nicely; can be brought to 95% of new condition with a couple hours with a good polish. Cant remember the specs on these and MT no longer makes them in this size or variation, but I think it was 4.5inch backspacing? Dont remember the offset, but they will place the tire further out by about and inch on and OBS...

Tires are 37" Toyo's. These are about 6 years old, have a solid amount of tread left (approx 50%). The truck was used sparingly the last 2 years, so the tires didnt see a lot of use. Because of this there is a bit of drying on the outside, but they are functionally sound, just completed a roadtrip with 1500Ibs in the back, no problems and perfectly balanced.

^ The tires are all good EXCEPT one of them. These were run for about 10000 miles on an OBS F250 before I did a Dana60 swap, and despite an expensive alignment, the passenger side front got pretty much fubarred. This tire has about 20% tread left and can still be run just fine, while the other three have the stated 50%.

Come with a complete set of lugnuts that are polished in a box, they are not perfect or brand new, but they look pretty good.

Located in Hershey PA, price is 800$ OBO.

Pic from today without beadlock ring.

Sale4_zpsfa870f40.png

Tread on the good tires, dont have a pic of the one bad one.
Sale5_zps0f6c098d.png

Pic from a couple weeks ago with beadlock ring

IMG_5054.png

Really dont have a good depiction of how good they can look with some time on a polisher, this is the best I have
032.png

Krause

Reaction score
Tires and Rims are sold guys,
Buellstunter is a great guy to deal with, and I believe he may be separating the rims, if anyone is interested. Thanks guys.
-Krause

Latest posts

Members online