Mileage ?

bhudson

Reaction score
I get about 16.5 on my '16, but I've got a heavy right foot and mine is stock right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score
I get about 16.5 on my '16, but I've got a heavy right foot and mine is stock right now

If that's all around average that is quite good IMO.

The 17's are really nice. I would trade a couple mpg just for the massages and navigation that is more user friendly.

bhudson

Reaction score
If that's all around average that is quite good IMO.

The 17's are really nice. I would trade a couple mpg just for the massages and navigation that is more user friendly.

Yeah I looked at the '17s, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe they'll grow on me. Im not crazy about that little ass window in the back. Maybe I just haven't seen the right one yet.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
almost 700 miles and overall avg is 17, current trip is 18.2 but on the highway i go speed limit and Im pretty light on the throttle. I'm loving these new trucks.

Kind

Reaction score
The best mine has done on the highway is 15mpg. Driving around town it's 12-13mpg.

Pretty sad in comparison my triple turbo 6.4 gets better mileage on the highway and better around town. And that is not driving it easy like I do my '17.

#letsgochamp

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The best mine has done on the highway is 15mpg. Driving around town it's 12-13mpg.

Pretty sad in comparison my triple turbo 6.4 gets better mileage on the highway and better around town. And that is not driving it easy like I do my '17.

#letsgochamp

over 80 mph , the mileage will go to $hit. or maybe it's junk fuel you're getting up there in diet america .

Kind

Reaction score
over 80 mph , the mileage will go to $hit. or maybe it's junk fuel you're getting up there in diet america .

I rarely drive over 70mph in my '17.

And yes our diet America fuel that was mined here, partially refined in here, then exported to the US to be fully refined and sold back to us at a lower quality then you guys get does affect the mileage.

#letsgochamp

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I rarely drive over 70mph in my '17.

And yes our diet America fuel that was mined here, partially refined in here, then exported to the US to be fully refined and sold back to us at a lower quality then you guys get does affect the mileage.

#letsgochamp

well then , your truck just sucks . LOL

BK39

Reaction score
14 +/- 2 depending on driving conditions. I assumed it was low because of my wheel/tire combo, but maybe not.

highdrum

Reaction score
I just picked mine up saturday, 300 mile drive home, forst 220 miles @ 82 mph, eciv said 14.4, reset after getting off interstate, drive remaining 80 miles @ 67 mph, got 18.4 this was fairly flat terrain, but temps were -15, hope she gets better mpg as it breaks in and tuning becomes available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.