Mini Max & bully dog head units

04stroker

Reaction score
I think next on the list is the 03-05 Cummins support but I could be wrong on that. That's what I heard last though.

I heard they put a hold on the 03-05 since it was only 2 production years and were just focusing on the newer stuff for now. I could be wrong just what I heard and it makes sense, especially since that is 2 old production years and the Ford 6.7 has been out for 4 already and probably many more to come you'd think they would work on that.

Reaction score
I think next on the list is the 03-05 Cummins support but I could be wrong on that. That's what I heard last though.

Last word was never on 03-05. Rumor is that Edge was supposed to help with out with 03-05 Dodge in return for EFILive giving up the keys to make a CTS Insight switch tunes on everything Duramax and Cummins, but they couldn't reach an agreement.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
^^^^ That would have been sweet love that on the older duramaxes.

Agree'd, I cannot tell you how many people we get asking if their power levels can be changed on a CTS who have a LBZ or LMM.

One thing i've learned about EFI Live and rumor's aside, is you don't know what's happening until they release it. LOL

Azraie218

Reaction score
Thanks Luke! Oh well SCT from what I heard is just as good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Agree'd, I cannot tell you how many people we get asking if their power levels can be changed on a CTS who have a LBZ or LMM.

One thing i've learned about EFI Live and rumor's aside, is you don't know what's happening until they release it. LOL

They like to go full turtle about that stuff. At one point they were all against tuning LMLs, now it's full go.

Reaction score
So someone on the org told me that the Bully Dog owned by SCT and that it can support delete tunes?

SCT and Bullydog did merge and the Bullydog will take custom SCT tunes on the 6.0, I don't know if the device will take the tunes for the newer trucks yet. If they do, the tunes are not switch on the fly however.