mini max crashes during download

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
Well i thought i was g2g. i was drivin in the daytime the other day and noticed a black cloud behind me, i thought surly that wasnt my gearhead tuned truck. Well it was. today i returned my truck to stock, then sucessfully reloaded my hd300 tune, then attempted to load my gear head tuning. whenever it was downloading it did the building file to 100% thing. Then as it goes to the next screen i belive its "initializing" the h&s turned off and come back on. Im guessing it never downloaded the gearhead tunes the first time i did it either. What would cause this? How do i properly install my custom tunes?

ckrueg

Reaction score
I just go to download, then hit import/export custom tune, then download custom tune to truck and select the engine tune and then select the trans tu ne

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Nope. But if the new tune doesn't have the correct vin#. it will go all the way through loading and then fail. Had this happen before. Recovered it to stock and all was good. Scary though!

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Make sure you did export your stock files and you see them in your custom folder when you open it up. Before you put your new tunes in the folder.

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
My stock eng and trans files are there, along with regular hybrid and economy gearhead tunes. Your sayin my vin could be wrong causing it to crash?
On the h&s video #5 at 2:52 is where my mm restarts

Latest posts

Members online