mini maxx tuner still?

brown1

Reaction score
found amazon still has some units on their site. should i be scared since the company is no more?
not wanting a race truck just looking to accommodate my weight reductions and sound tuff. haven't decided if i'm going with replacement pipe or full turbo back on exhaust yet but i'm going to pull the trigger within a week or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLyons90

Reaction score
What model truck do you have? Typically you can get an SCT and custom tuning for around the same price you would pay for an H&S with just their canned tunes. As far as the H&S goes in general, its a good system with a lot of perks. But the reason I did not go with 1 is the fact they do not warranty as all from what I read. So there is chance you could be out what you pay for it if its faulty.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The ones on Amazon are probably hacked bully dog units not a real H&S mini maxx. SCT or EZ-Link seem to be the way to go for new stuff.

brown1

Reaction score
What model truck do you have? Typically you can get an SCT and custom tuning for around the same price you would pay for an H&S with just their canned tunes. As far as the H&S goes in general, its a good system with a lot of perks. But the reason I did not go with 1 is the fact they do not warranty as all from what I read. So there is chance you could be out what you pay for it if its faulty.

i have a 13 platinum. not sure i would benefit from custom tunes as i'm not doing anything fancy just reducing weight from the exhaust and exhaust resirc and maybe an intake.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
We still offer them with a warranty and everything if you're wanting a Mini Max but I am a huge fan of the EZ Lynk myself. If you have any questions or anything just let me know and I'll help how I can. Not on here a whole lot anymore but you can shoot me an email or give me a call if you'd like!

[email protected]
919-383-9300 ext 209

TLyons90

Reaction score
i have a 13 platinum. not sure i would benefit from custom tunes as i'm not doing anything fancy just reducing weight from the exhaust and exhaust resirc and maybe an intake.

You would definitely benefit from a custom tune. They aren't as "custom" as you are probably thinking, but a lot better for your truck overall and will run a lot better.

We still offer them with a warranty and everything if you're wanting a Mini Max but I am a huge fan of the EZ Lynk myself. If you have any questions or anything just let me know and I'll help how I can. Not on here a whole lot anymore but you can shoot me an email or give me a call if you'd like!

[email protected]
919-383-9300 ext 209

This guy will definitely take care of you ^^^

Hi Randall :naughty:

If you just want to put your truck on a diet, just find a clean SCT tune. Make it simple.

X2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
give us a call. we can help you with anything available , all with a warranty and full support , at the best pricing available .

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
You would definitely benefit from a custom tune. They aren't as "custom" as you are probably thinking, but a lot better for your truck overall and will run a lot better.

This guy will definitely take care of you ^^^

Hi Randall :naughty:

X2

Look at you joining the Ford forum and everything! Lol. Thanks buddy!

Jerrybizzle

Reaction score
I like my mini maxx for its shift on the fly ability and ability to read egt through the same monitor. Just have to plug an egt sensor into an egr block plate.

dsmracing1

Reaction score

Custom Tunes are a big advantage. Most canned tunes really aren't that refined and a lot of people upgrade fairly quick after running the stock tuning...

ImAti0n

Reaction score
I'm selling a SCT device that'll work for your truck if interested. It's in the classifieds.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk