Mod plan for a '15. . .

Jomax

Reaction score
mines at 9.3 . its now apparent that burnouts are not good for mpg. who woulda thunk it.

I've learned to ignore it.. I just keep it for records. It's way more fun that way. After you forget about mileage it becomes way more fun lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rule12b

Reaction score
That's pretty much exactly what I have. You'll love it.

This man clearly saw the future. I am one VERY satisfied customer. The truck is running beautifully. I saw a 3 mpg increase on the street tune measured on the trip home from the shop versus the trip to. (1 hour drive stop and go traffic some freeway).

Now, when the boost comes on and that massive intake starts sucking, every person within a block turns to see what the hell is making that sound. . .I love it.

Thanks Mike for the great information, products, and smoking' deal. Sorry I missed you when you came by. Thanks to Justin for the excellent, and I do mean, excellent, painstaking, installation work. I'm not sure I'ever seen such careful attention to every detail by a mechanic and that is saying a LOT. I don't want FAST, I want RIGHT. I'm glad he feels the same.

Notneb

Reaction score
^^^^ Recommend doing that, and your cold side intercooler pipe, if you're looking for max reliability...