More opinions wanted... Bumpers this time

TripleE44

Reaction score
Well today when I came out from the gym I had a note to call someone about my truck. Turns out the guy wants to trade me his chrom bumpers for my grey ones. This is something I've thought about for a while so my wheels have something to match. I'd probably take off the flares and do somethin different with my steps...

So what do y'all think?
Pics as of now:
IMG_0973-1.jpg

IMG_0976-1.jpg

IMG_0981-1.jpg

old96stroker

Reaction score
Leave it man, it will look like the other 6 million xlt's with chrome bumpers, why you think the old boy wants your bumpers? Leave it alone! Except for recons,they would look good, that front view in your avatar is awesome, imagine with chrome bumpers.

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
I wouldn't change it. I like the grey because you don't see it as often as chrome. Also the grey just looks perfect on your rig.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I see what the clear choice is now....

Hahaha seriously. You guys are hindering my modding. Haha Im gonna go with the consensus I think. Maybe go with what spatel said and worry about the tails and heads and I may paint the whole vent white and see if that satisfies me for a little bit....

David S.

Reaction score
Hahaha seriously. You guys are hindering my modding. Haha Im gonna go with the consensus I think. Maybe go with what spatel said and worry about the tails and heads and I may paint the whole vent white and see if that satisfies me for a little bit....

yeah painting the headlights and the badges is next on my list as well

NotStock

Reaction score
I like it the way it is. Maybe paint the tailgate handle and vents white. Im not a huge fan of chome tho...

Latest posts

Members online