most miles on a 6.7l

12stroker

Reaction score
At the rate I'm at now... It'll take me almost 39 years to get to 500k LMAO LOL

LOL I wonder how long it will take me... I have had my truck for 3 weeks and I only have 600 miles. And 350 of them are driving it home from the dealer then going back to the dealer the following weekend for tint and a detail.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Lol I wish I could drive it more but I think it will look out of place in the hood.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Mmm..I disagree, it'll stick out a lot, but not out of place. My grandparents live in a chitty neighborhood(Choctaw@ Greenwell Springs Rd. if you're familiar w/ that area) and my grandpa had a new 08, and some other guy had a '11 KR 250 that he traded for a '12 KR 450. You'd look like a dealer w/ a 6.7 in the hood, so you'd blend in for your job. hahaha

scorps67

Reaction score
Had mine for just over a year now, just a few hundred miles shy of that coveted 15k mark lol...not bad considering I'm gone for half the year for work...i'm hoping for the 350k mark before I gotta overhaul it. By then, who knows? There just might be some /serious/ toys to add to it under the hood...Lord knows the warranty is gone by then... :lookaround:

Mdub707

Reaction score
How many sets of tires has that guy gone through? Brakes? Balljoints? I would think some stuff had to of been changed, like this obvious stuff, but if the engine and trans have gone that far without major repair, awesome! That is so cool.

Mdub707

Reaction score
You'd be surprised at brake life sometimes.

My truck has 110k miles on it, original brake pads front and rear.

Agreed, especially if it's all highway, likely don't use the brakes much in a given set of miles. Tires on the otherhand...

I haven't even hit 110k yet in mine and going on my 3rd complete replacement of rotors/calipers/pads LOL

Mdub707

Reaction score
There's a kid who works as a diesel tech, who posts on the diesel bombers facebook page who has a 6.7 apart right now. It's got a completely trashed cylinder/head from what appears to be an injector tip falling off or something of the sort, he said it's a 2011 F350 with a service body, 675,000 miles on it! I asked for a picture of the odometer.

01PSD

Reaction score
Winner winner chicken dinner! LOL but :whs: probably dropped a valve, it's a known issue with the C&C trucks I think, as far as I know it's been resolved by now in the newer models

Dzchey21

Reaction score
There's a kid who works as a diesel tech, who posts on the diesel bombers facebook page who has a 6.7 apart right now. It's got a completely trashed cylinder/head from what appears to be an injector tip falling off or something of the sort, he said it's a 2011 F350 with a service body, 675,000 miles on it! I asked for a picture of the odometer.

Completely acceptable lol

Latest posts

Members online