Moto Metal wheels ?

David S.

Reaction score
motometals are so played out, don't put those on your truck. It looks great right now. Look for chrome wheels too, you can't pull off black

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
motometals are so played out, don't put those on your truck. It looks great right now. Look for chrome wheels too, you can't pull off black

Really? well I know a person or two that runs moto metals and they like them. And IMO I like the black rims. And I think it works because of the little bit of chrome they still have on them. This isnt my final selection on rims. but I really like them.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the MM's that I just picked up for my project truck...

MYDC0576.jpg

MYDC0574.jpg

MYDC0572.jpg

MYDC0575.jpg

They are MM 955 20x10's with 305/55/20 Nitto Tires.

-French

David S.

Reaction score
Really? well I know a person or two that runs moto metals and they like them. And IMO I like the black rims. And I think it works because of the little bit of chrome they still have on them. This isnt my final selection on rims. but I really like them.

The only people that I know that run moto metals drive toyota tacoma's and honda ridgeline's. I've just never been a fan of them, but it's your money and your truck, it's all up to you:toast:

Silver2010

Reaction score

Played out? It's a wheel , not a vagina.

OP, I like chrome better on your truck, but that's just me, get the wheels that make you happy.

David S.

Reaction score

OP, I like chrome better on your truck, but that's just me, get the wheels that make you happy.

yes played out. you've never heard that before? when too many people have them they aren't that cool anymore. kind of like rockstars.

Silver2010

Reaction score
i know what your saying. but there arent enough wheels on the market for wheels not to be played out. only thing i dont see a ton of are american force wheels. maybe because they cost too much.

i love novis but they are "getting played" out as well. i bought hostages because they were a new look and seems like a week later, everyone had those too.

i was just trying to tell OP that ur or my opinion doesnt matter.

- but he did ask. sorry for the derail

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score

Ok ya know I think the chrome is growing on me also. I like both, and one of them is gonna be what I go with.
yes played out. you've never heard that before? when too many people have them they aren't that cool anymore. kind of like rockstars.
Rockstars are very "played out"
i know what your saying. but there arent enough wheels on the market for wheels not to be played out. only thing i dont see a ton of are american force wheels. maybe because they cost too much.

i love novis but they are "getting played" out as well. i bought hostages because they were a new look and seems like a week later, everyone had those too.

Thanks, and its all good.
And no one has BMF wheels... LOL

OP, I vote chrome also. IMO it would go better with the chrome already on the truck as there is almost no black on the truck.
I agree. I think while its awesome that someone photoshoped them on there for me, that the photoshoped pic doesnt do it justice. Cuz to me the pic of the chrome ones looks kinda wierd. But I can kinda picture it in my head.....and I like what im seeing. LOL

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
Yeah the chrome photoshop doesn't quite look like they would in person but there is no way your truck will look right with black wheels. Besides your tires and tinted windows what is black? Personally I would atleast get an 18" wheel instead of 16" with 33's or whatever that comes to in metric sizing.

David S.

Reaction score

yeah you right, it's his truck and his money so it's his decision. Novi's are getting played out sure, but I love them. Hostages are getting really popular now, especially for the price

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah the chrome photoshop doesn't quite look like they would in person but there is no way your truck will look right with black wheels. Besides your tires and tinted windows what is black? Personally I would atleast get an 18" wheel instead of 16" with 33's or whatever that comes to in metric sizing.

I want to get 18s or 20s, But prior to me deciding I wanted wheels, I bought brand new tires to run 16s. They are gonna prolly be a 30,000+ mile tire and I only put on aound 10k a year. So I wanted something nice and cheap to run now then years frmo now when its time for new tires Ill go crazy on some 20's most likely.

And chrome is prolly what Ill go with now.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I want to get 18s or 20s, But prior to me deciding I wanted wheels, I bought brand new tires to run 16s. They are gonna prolly be a 30,000+ mile tire and I only put on aound 10k a year. So I wanted something nice and cheap to run now then years frmo now when its time for new tires Ill go crazy on some 20's most likely.

And chrome is prolly what Ill go with now.

Run your Alcoas in the winter since you live here in Indiana. Especially if you are getting chrome.

Latest posts

Members online