mpd 66/88

stroker221

Reaction score
I seen this compound setup on a couple trucks so why aren't they on MPD's website? Do they not offer this as a kit right now and you'd have to have them build and install it?

What's the pricing on these?

If they aren't offering these as a kit right now, why in the hell not!? I'd give a few hundred bucks for them;)

stroker221

Reaction score
It would be pretty friggin cool if they offered a do-it-yourself kit. Just send me the turbos, and the pre bent non welded plumbing. For one, it would b a little cheaper and for 2, it would be fun tiggin it all up and doing it yourself if you can tig but if not then take it to someone who can.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
It would be pretty friggin cool if they offered a do-it-yourself kit. Just send me the turbos, and the pre bent non welded plumbing. For one, it would b a little cheaper and for 2, it would be fun tiggin it all up and doing it yourself if you can tig but if not then take it to someone who can.

Very unlikely it would ever happen.

Too much room for error (idiot installers), and also every vehicle is different.

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Very unlikely it would ever happen.

Too much room for error (idiot installers), and also every vehicle is different.

As Jared said above every truck is a little different. We have built a few kits, sent them to customers and some things have been different on each truck. Even the in house builds we do each truck seems to have their own "special" issues.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
As Jared said above every truck is a little different. We have built a few kits, sent them to customers and some things have been different on each truck. Even the in house builds we do each truck seems to have their own "special" issues.

Not to mention all the stuff that needs to be moved. AC and battery and cutting the crossmember out.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

And everyone of them makes huge power.

You won't be disappointed, just take your truck to buddy with a check and pick it up badass'ed!

Latest posts

Members online