mpd 66/88

taterthedog

Reaction score
And this is a thread about MPD's combo. Jared has enough class to not push his stuff in a thread about another vendors product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
no drop in turbo will come close to the power the 66/88 combo makes. good salesmen sell a solution not just the product they offer...

No not what I meant, the drop in replacements that aren't based off factory turbos, like Dan's Harley truck.

stroker221

Reaction score
Or call Mpd and get turbos. Then buy bent piping and build a kit. That's what I did.

Ok but mpd would have to bend the piping and send it to me because no one else knows anything about it to be able to know the angles and what not..
This is exactly what I want to do though.. Who bent yours for you. I mean it doesn't have to be perfect I have a small fab shop I can do a little in:)

ford rules

Reaction score
Did Yu just order Bent tubing once you figured out how u wanted to route everything and the size & angles? Or did you already have the info on it all

Not trying to be a dick but if your asking questions like that i wouldnt try to build your own kit...

ford rules

Reaction score
Lol no most custom kits just use prevent tubing and cut and weld them together to get what they want

Reaction score
As Jared said above every truck is a little different. We have built a few kits, sent them to customers and some things have been different on each truck. Even the in house builds we do each truck seems to have their own "special" issues.

Exactly, we've even built whole setups on a fully dressed mockup motor, move it to the engine in the truck and it always needs massaging to fit perfect on that individual engine.
And the biggest hurdle is always the downpipe. The only way to guarantee fitment is to have the cab on exhaust hooked up and all fully assembled and mocked up. Not possible unless you had a whole mockup truck to do it. And that's not cost affective

Not to mention all the stuff that needs to be moved. AC and battery and cutting the crossmember out.

Yeah there is some other stuff besides piping and turbos. We do not have to change anything with the a/c on what we've done. But yes battery relocation, core support trimming, wiring harness relocation...

And this is a thread about MPD's combo. Jared has enough class to not push his stuff in a thread about another vendors product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense, but this is in the 6.4 aftermarket section. Not MPD's vendor section. If RCD had an option that was in production and available they would have every right to mention that.

I thought Morgan was planning to sell an add-a-turbo kit for his single kit?

I sell them. But not as a shippable product.

Two reasons:

1. Not enough demand for any one single variation of the kit to make it worth while to spend tens of thousands of dollars on patterns and universal designs that a kit of that magnitude would require.

2. Like stated above there are too many variables and options to ship a kit and expect it to fit. And then to have the customer be completely happy with performance we tune and drive all of these trucks until we are totally happy. It involves the whole truck. We make sure all the facets of the truck work together otherwise it would not lead to a happy customer and a quality product.

I have decided to offer the single kit and maybe our atmo bracket. The rest would require your own piping to fit whatever turbos you end up using.

Kinda like this,
7uva4a7y.jpg

But I must say, one of the most rewarding things of my job would be getting to see, drive, tune and enjoy the look on a customers face when they come to pick something like this up....

yty8y6ev.jpg

sype7yde.jpg

Last edited:

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
You won't be disappointed, just take your truck to buddy with a check and pick it up badass'ed!
How big of a check?[/QUOTE]
All depends on what you currently have done and what supporting modifications we would have to add onto the truck to make it reliable. If you are interested feel free to PM me and we can talk about pricing and such.

Latest posts

Members online