MPD 72mm install and dyno

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
alright yall dropped my truck off today at rudys for the 72mm install and suncoast hd converter and did some baseline dyno runs.. it did 566 and 1150 on the kem 345 and 626 and 1199 on the newest hot damn... yes it looks to be reading alittle high but needless to say im happy so far we will see what she brings and will be posting pics and graphs as soon as i figure out how lol.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
yes numbers arnt important to me, just wanted to get a baseline to compare to, what ill be looking for is street manners and track times, i hope to dip in the 7.7-7.8 range at full weight (8100) on stock fuel

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
just a little updating the boys at rudys are doing a fantastic job at doing something they havnt done yet quickly, was hoping to have it back tomorrow but it isnt gonna happen, had a few parts that werent fitting right but its all good.. from the picks ive seen the craftsmanship of this kit is amazing, some dam good welding up at mpd for sure! will get some pics up as soon as i figure out how to post them!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Thanks
Sorry for the inter cooler pipe not fitting correct I made it on my truck and have dual pumps so the line sits differently

Latest posts

Members online