MTW stage 4::::MTW stage 3

03international

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345344895.357247.jpg

it's the one on the trailer

Reaction score
I finally got all my numbers together and wanted to post up how the setup is doing. First off my with this turbo daily driving it spools very close if not a smige faster than my batmo pmax did with my 190s, Egts cruising: 50mph 550-600 @ 1-2psi boost / 65-70 mph its 700 + or - 50* @ 3-4 psi, all these temps were on a 91* day on flat ground at sea level. Now what really impresses me is at wot my egts will not go past 1400 no matter how hard im running it. The turbo cleans up my 190/100s at wot almost perfectly. Now best time at the track was a 12.5 @ 106 on an XtremeRace for a 68pmax no ficm tuning, my truck weighed in at 8000 lb, my 0-60s (1.8) need improving ... due to lack of traction. Yesterday I went up to IDP and Eric live tuned it. She made an impressive 623hp 1260 ft lb enough to impress Craig @ MPD and Eric @ IDP with a fuel only 190cc injector running a vgt. Im running Erics Xtreme X with Early Lock and his Mild FICM program. The Ficm program and the drivability of the X is what really woke this beast up IMO. The throttle response is very snappy and when spooled hold on cause she is to 100mph in a hurry! :evil Craig says if i can get my 60fts down i can see 11.90s which would be awesome!!! Will keep you updated im planning on making a trip back to the track for updated times. Feel free to look at the dyno sheet and time slips below :thumbup:

BriarLandon dyno.jpg

timeslip.jpg

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I thought Briar told me 630rwhp, I don't inflate my results with these turbos. I like to tell it the way it is, good or bad. I will keep a closer eye, and make sure about numbers before I post, I don't want this to happen again. Hey but atleast I have or will have both track and dyno numbers thanks Brair.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I thought Briar told me 630rwhp, I don't inflate my results with these turbos. I like to tell it the way it is, good or bad. I will keep a closer eye, and make sure about numbers before I post, I don't want this to happen again. Hey but atleast I have or will have both track and dyno numbers thanks Brair.

Sorry bout that man i thought i told ya 623, thats my fault not yours... Any way thanks to you and Eric we got one hell of a truck on our hands!
Thanks again man

imelmo

Reaction score
I wonder what it would do on spray. :poke: :D

Good numbers on the turbo.

sasquatch24

Reaction score
i went up to the shop today and drove jonathan's truck with this turbo. all i can say is WOW! pulled super hard, cleaned up almost all the fuel. and spooled very quick. never would i have thought a vgt turbo could run like that. still can use some more tuning to make it just right. i can not wait to get it on the dyno and see some numbers!

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Spoke to Brair he told me he will try to get to the track this week for some times. He also wants to get rid of the 190/100 and step up to 205/100 or 205/150, wants more power. Told me that Eric said that turbo is producing plenty of air and 190/100 are actually on small side for the this turbo. I asked him for at least a track time on the 190/100 just to back up the dyno run and see what it will do after the live tune.
I also told Brair that I wanted the turbo back to do alittle more tweeking and send it back to him while he was doing the injectors. I want the turbo back for the enhance compressor housing for the intake tube and for the turbine tweek to get the turbo to spool faster and reduce backpressure. I have a few more little tweeks I would like to do to make this turbo really nasty.
Thanks and I'll keep you guys updated.

windrunner408

Reaction score
headed to the track now with briar to see what it will do.

Yea buddy...I'm excited to see what it will do.

I was able to get this live tune from Eric for my truck and I am VERY impressed with how the driveability of the truck has been improved so far.

Latest posts

Members online