muffler for non vgt

Reaction score
I have a Donaldson muffler on my '12. You can check airflow on their website and order almost any length you need. D-leted mine was way to loud for my taste but I didn't want to restrict to much airflow. It worked great for me.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Well donaldson ordered. Now to try and not get killed by my neighbors before it shows up

Mdub707

Reaction score
I towed my camper for 2 summer like that. Truck is pretty much parked now and going up for sale. Replaced it with a 15' ecoboost. Now I can hear myself think!

I always wanted to put a regular side exit exhaust on it to quiet it down, I'm glad I didn't, sounds like it doesn't really fix the issue from what you're saying. Let us know how that muffler works out.

slc6oh

Reaction score
well, Donaldson muffler is on. MAJOR improvement. still some grumble at idle and on accel, but much quieter, no noticeable change in egt's. (but then again I don't watch em real close) as they are always under 1k anyways....

cRaZy8

Reaction score
Sounds a lot like mine. I am running the Dynomax race bullet in the stock location.
Dual 5" tips in the stock location.

slc6oh

Reaction score
I feel like the truck falls near silent in the higher rpm which is weird. look down and see about 4k rpm and only hear compressor whistle. haha

still prob alittle loud at idle for my neighbors liking, but until/if they bitch, I'm sticking with this donaldson

Latest posts

Members online