my 02 ccsb with 437k build/save from indiana

eatsleeprace22

Reaction score
well I can tell bruce likes the strokin acpect of these motors so im guessing he is the site queer......( good to know) but with that being said im glad he knows the rest of the parts I didn't mention performance wise and so what if I dump 100 grand or more if I have to ill over night parts from japan.

thanks for all the good feedback from those who aren't on here looking for a boy toy

bruce as far as im concerned you seem jealous of my truck but being the grade a douchebag you are I think youd be better off as a 16 year old rich kid with a cummins who thinks he is hot **** I can give you some numbers of local kids who can give you pointers if you want

bruce

Reaction score
Yep I'm jealous of your 300 HP truck. I had a 300 horse 7.3 back in 06. Got it up to 600ish HP before I decided I'd had enough of the 7.3 game and parted it out and sold it. I hope I can be like you someday. Can you get me the number for that Japanese 7.3 shop? Those japs are serious about engineering.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
welcome to PSA! no need to say how much you have into a truck. makes it seam as you are bragging about how much money you spent on it. most everyone here knows how much you can spend on a superduty 7.3 anyway... its nothing new.. looks good though!

live life full throttle

eatsleeprace22

Reaction score
the number is 1800 eat a dick and your right I normally wouldn't have mentioned money however I copied and pasted it from a website I had my truck for sale on before deciding to keep it

and hey if this is the best newbie thread yet I cant wait to get more posted

eatsleeprace22

Reaction score
but here brucey I googled the gay lesbian and bisexual support call line and there number is 1-888-843-4564 maybe they can help you work though some problems if not im sure the nearest jetta dealer can. do me a favor and slide the stick or your playstion controller up your ass on someone elses thread or make one that just you and I can hash this out on because im sorry this thread isn't about your latent homosexual tendencies its about my truck. so with that being said back to topic I picked the grill up off ebay in great shape for like 170+s&h and the lights is your own preference im getting rid of the halo lights and going to the 07 lights instead I bought these to tide me over since my oem ones where ****. and if your waiting on a deer rebuild lol sounds like you need to get out a lot more before dawn....buckle up first they do hurt lol

cbf9703

Reaction score
but here brucey I googled the gay lesbian and bisexual support call line and there number is 1-888-843-4564 maybe they can help you work though some problems if not im sure the nearest jetta dealer can. do me a favor and slide the stick or your playstion controller up your ass on someone elses thread or make one that just you and I can hash this out on because im sorry this thread isn't about your latent homosexual tendencies its about my truck. so with that being said back to topic I picked the grill up off ebay in great shape for like 170+s&h and the lights is your own preference im getting rid of the halo lights and going to the 07 lights instead I bought these to tide me over since my oem ones where ****. and if your waiting on a deer rebuild lol sounds like you need to get out a lot more before dawn....buckle up first they do hurt lol

Easy there killer.... Gotta play nice.

Think that support line has anything for trannys? :D

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every time I was called an as$hole I'd have enough money to put 20k in a 300 horse truck with half a million miles. Also I don't think you had to google that number, sounds like you had it on speed dial. Putting 20k in a clapped out jalopy is kinda like gay marriage: I don't care it's their life and most that do it like penis in or around their mouth.

Last edited:

Arisley

Reaction score
Easy there killer.... Gotta play nice.

Think that support line has anything for trannys? :D

Now that's funny Frank. Take it easy on the newbie.

ok I appoligise im not usually an asshole ........wait yes I am but hey back to the important topic

And doing well at it. Welcome to the site. I know a thread that you would fit right in.

meh, he is playing with bruce.. no need to play nice!

live life full throttle

True.

If I had a dollar for every time I was called an as$hole I'd have enough money to put 20k in a 300 horse truck with half a million miles. Also I don't think you had to google that number, sounds like you had it on speed dial. Putting 20k in a clapped out jalopy is kinda like gay marriage: I don't care it's their life and most that do it like penis in or around their mouth.

Been there, done that, have the broken down 7.3. She will live and drive again. It is fun to drive an old 8000 lb dinosaur that will put the hurt on someone that is driving a brand new box stock "hotrod" though.

sootie

Reaction score
i refrained from posting earlier but that is one fugly truck.

that kinda coin on a raped rattlebox-geez

Jason

Reaction score
$20k into that heap, and can't get a matching front end, or the bedliner off the rocker panels. The money wasted on bed caps could have got you real oem ford bed caps. Ghetto led lights could have bought you the headlights and bumper to go with that grille. See where this is going? ****ty money appointment creates a half assed ride.

Jason

Reaction score
Hell, I have about $4300 into this little hot rod/beater, INCLUDING the purchase price of the truck. With 200k on it, loaded as a reg cab can get.

Latest posts

Members online