My 2015 platinum build

truckman1974

Reaction score
They are for sale at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sale at the moment.....the girls or the wheels? lol...j/k (I think I'm liking the blonde the best but they are all smokin')

what are you looking to get for your current wheels, or do you have them posted in the tires/wheels section already?

JColeman7827

Reaction score
For sale at the moment.....the girls or the wheels? lol...j/k (I think I'm liking the blonde the best but they are all smokin')

what are you looking to get for your current wheels, or do you have them posted in the tires/wheels section already?

The black 24x12 Evo's that are on it I will take $2200 like they are. 2 of them have some curb rash that I touched up. For $2600 I will have those 2 fixed and repowdered.

truckman1974

Reaction score
The black 24x12 Evo's that are on it I will take $2200 like they are. 2 of them have some curb rash that I touched up. For $2600 I will have those 2 fixed and repowdered.

With the tires or just the wheels? (I'm guessing just the wheels)

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Dude...you and I shared the cover of Trucking that month. My silver Ram on ADV.1's was on the subscriber cover.

Man I've been wondering if that was you on here from the ramforums.The silver truck was awesome that's for sure!

Charles

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Gonna be a nice build.Wish I could get a 12" lift with king suspension and adv.1 wheels and still consider it not over the top lol.My wife considered it over the top when I got my Newton level kit and fuel wheels ;)

Charles

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Dude...you and I shared the cover of Trucking that month. My silver Ram on ADV.1's was on the subscriber cover.

I wish I would have looked at your Ram close up, never seen these wheels before. Just looked at some prices, Daauummm, they better be the best out there. Don't seem to have much info on the truck series though. Sure no one else will have a set near you.

Last edited:

smcox1

Reaction score
Definitely following this build I followed the build of the 150 over at f150forum and that thing turned out amazing!

JColeman7827

Reaction score
I wish I would have looked at your Ram close up, never seen these wheels before. Just looked at some prices, Daauummm, they better be the best out there. Don't seem to have much info on the truck series though. Sure no one else will have a set near you.

The HD Truckspec are very new, they've made about 3 sets of 8 lug wheels so far. IMO they are the best out there without a doubt. The prices are steep at 3-4k per wheel depending on the finishes you choose but I didn't hesitate to get them once I saw one in person.

truckman1974

Reaction score
The HD Truckspec are very new, they've made about 3 sets of 8 lug wheels so far. IMO they are the best out there without a doubt. The prices are steep at 3-4k per wheel depending on the finishes you choose but I didn't hesitate to get them once I saw one in person.

:jawdrop::eek: 3-4k PER WHEEL???

I'm having a hard time figuring out how I'm going to explain to my wife why I want to purchase some AF 22's and new tires and try to justify that one....... I guess I will save these wheels that you're getting for when I'm ready for a divorce! lol....

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Far as I'm concerned there is no better wheel than ADV.1.
Exclusivity has a price...I didn't hesitate at all when I wanted something nobody else would have.
I know they'll look awesome on your truck.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
I'm not married and I don't have kids so I don't have a problem there lol.

Exclusivity was another huge reason why I chose them. I'm not going to spend that much on a lift that not everyone has and then put the same forces as 1000 other people.

Also, the crew at adv.1 are amazing to deal with. They have even opened up their manufacturing facility to me and I will be flying to L.A. To watch my wheels be made. I thought that was pretty cool of them.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I recently spent 14 months in LA...that's actually where we shot my truck for the feature. I had a chance to go visit their facility myself I just never made time to do it. Wish I would have...I'm sure it's cool as hell.

BK39

Reaction score
The prices are steep at 3-4k per wheel depending on the finishes

hahahhaahha, HOLY $HIT!!!!

I'm not married and I don't have kids so I don't have a problem there lol.

Exclusivity was another huge reason why I chose them.

Man even if I was rich...........with no kids, no wife............I still couldn't justify that. But hey, to each his own. Looking forward to the build.

Latest posts

Members online