My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Detroit locker in the rear and truetrac in the front axle are FINALLY being installed today!!!! Hoping to go get some track times on friday night with the 305's. Still haven't been down the track with the current setup LOL

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Mike said it drives pretty nice with the 340 hybrids

So I've been told. Last I talked to Johnny he said it wasn't really holding ideal icp either... I think my truck with that setup and dual pumps will be an animal. Should have dual pumps on before MPD dyno day!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So I've been told. Last I talked to Johnny he said it wasn't really holding ideal icp either... I think my truck with that setup and dual pumps will be an animal. Should have dual pumps on before MPD dyno day!

Yeah, when is that btw, ill be there

Hellen Keller sent this?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah, when is that btw, ill be there

Hellen Keller sent this?

October 5th I believe. I will be there all setup with a booth and stuff. Should be a good time. If Craig doesn't have a chance to do the dual pumps by then I'm not running my truck. I've ran on that dyno a few times just for the show and I don't see the need to make another embarrassing 610hp pull on that unloaded dyno lol

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
October 5th I believe. I will be there all setup with a booth and stuff. Should be a good time. If Craig doesn't have a chance to do the dual pumps by then I'm not running my truck. I've ran on that dyno a few times just for the show and I don't see the need to make another embarrassing 610hp pull on that unloaded dyno lol

bro do you even race.......

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So much for going racing soon.... The detroit locker is all done in the rear. The truetrac I was sent was for 4.56 and up gears so as soon as the new one gets here via SPE it will be going in the truck. Shout out to Amy @ SPE for awesome customer service also!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So I finally got my no limit cold side kit on tonight. Not going to lie, I wasn't really expecting to see a noticeable difference in performance compared to the banks one that came on my truck, BUT, I noticed right away the turbo comes into boost noticeably quicker which in turn helps keep the egt's down just cruising around partial throttle... oh, and it added some bling blang under the hood :)

IMG_4576_zps7043f70c.jpg

IMG_7854_zps55dd0217.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I finally got my no limit cold side kit on tonight. Not going to lie, I wasn't really expecting to see a noticeable difference in performance compared to the banks one that came on my truck, BUT, I noticed right away the turbo comes into boost noticeably quicker which in turn helps keep the egt's down just cruising around partial throttle... oh, and it added some bling blang under the hood :)

IMG_4576_zps7043f70c.jpg

IMG_7854_zps55dd0217.jpg

your phone has night vision ? LOL

Latest posts

Members online