My 6.0 build

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Sorry bout the detail guys, but torqueplus tune? What's that? Sounds fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent homie. Don't wanna clutter up Josh's thread.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
have you noticed more turbo lag after adding the lift and tires, sorry if you already answered this

Josh's truck doesn't experience turbo lag at all because he waxes it with Chuck Norris semen. Coincidentally, it's the fastest truck ever, gets 100+ mpg, builds 1000+psi of boost, does the 1/4 in 1.1seconds and can withstand a nuclear blast at ground zero.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA you guys... But yes. The lag is bad with the big tires. On the highway it is un bearable. *** this 75. It's coming off today or tomorrow

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Josh's truck doesn't experience turbo lag at all because he waxes it with Chuck Norris semen. Coincidentally, it's the fastest truck ever, gets 100+ mpg, builds 1000+psi of boost, does the 1/4 in 1.1seconds and can withstand a nuclear blast at ground zero.

Impressive sir!

RedRice589

Reaction score
yeah, ok. The 466 should solve this problem. If it bothers me that much I will do compounds or vgt or something. Amazing how big of a difference tire size will make.

Lol from 420's to toyo m/t's..... Yea a big flipping difference. Not only weight but tire diameter. Ugh. I'm going to a 33" lol screw 35's

Latest posts

Members online