My 6.0 build

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Shooting for 11's now. But would really like to run 10.9x

11s on fuel is 10.9.... with a bottle lol. Ask Eric he seems really happy with his race truck running 11.2 on fuel knowing its got way more in it if he puts the bottle to it. Have you seen his dodge Josh? F*n sweeeeeet!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
11s on fuel is 10.9.... with a bottle lol. Ask Eric he seems really happy with his race truck running 11.2 on fuel knowing its got way more in it if he puts the bottle to it. Have you seen his dodge Josh? F*n sweeeeeet!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

haven't seen the dodge yet but his trip turbo 6.0... OMG I want that thing in the worst way lol. I'd be pretty damn happy with 11.5 on fuel in a full weight 6.0 CC

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
There is an nhrda event every year and shied diesel extravaganza.

Going to shoot for going to SDX because TS isn't happening for us. All our stuff will be done by then so hopefully we can make it out.

this build makes my wallet very hot. taking notes for sure.

In all honesty it wasn't a ridiculous high $$ build... but that being said I stopped counting anymore LOL

njjeep

Reaction score
There is also Diesel Nationals at Raceway Park Englishtown, NJ at the end of the summer. And XDP has there open house dyno event that weekend in Wall, NJ

06FX4

Reaction score
hows the twn pump setup comingalong. idk if too put smaller injectors wait for adrenaline, do twin pumps fml.

Latest posts

Members online