My 6.7 H&S Motor Sports Build

c63 AMG

Reaction score
My 6.7 H&S Motor Sports Build

Damn. Race would be over before you left the line.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

PDP

Reaction score
What turbo? Dual fuel? Sorry if it was posted before, didn't see it.

Running the 66mm, H&S Duel Fuelers, H&S Low Pressure Fuel Pump, and Dynomite Injectors. it's just so heavy. It needed that converter.

Last edited:

PDP

Reaction score

Yeah, the 64mm would spoil a lot quicker. When I drove Dallas's last summer he was running the 64mm, and it spooled up right away. It's the combination of 9240 pound truck and the larger 66mm turbo. It spools similarly to your 64mm now with the looser Torque Converter.

I am curious to see how that 64mm spools on your 16. That's probably very similar in weight to mine, once you put the tires and wheels on it. Torque Converter may be in your future too.

Last edited:

PDP

Reaction score
Just to clarify, this truck has a 2.6 turbo so Tom can run the 2.6 pulling class for fun in our local series.

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know, I wasn't talking crap. I am happy as hell with this build. This thing runs awesome. I was just plugging the converter because of how it woke my turbo up. We went with the 2.6 class turbo, because like Dallas said, I was looking to sled pull a little with it; this turbo is a good fit for my goals. Hope it didn't come off that I was talking badly. H&S Motor Sports has been awesome to work with. And I do on a regular basis recommend their services for anyone looking for a quality build.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know, I wasn't talking crap. I am happy as hell with this build. This thing runs awesome. I was just plugging the converter because of how it woke my turbo up. We went with the 2.6 class turbo, because like Dallas said, I was looking to sled pull a little with it; this turbo is a good fit for my goals. Hope it didn't come off that I was talking badly. H&S Motor Sports has been awesome to work with. And I do on a regular basis recommend their services for anyone looking for a quality build.

You are w very lucky person ,I called precion industries ,and precision converter in Brampton .Neither one of them sell a converter for the 6r140.Yet you have one,I'm jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDP

Reaction score
You are w very lucky person ,I called precion industries ,and precision converter in Brampton .Neither one of them sell a converter for the 6r140.Yet you have one,I'm jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike/No Limit works magic, I'm telling ya!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.