My 6.7 H&S Motor Sports Build

Reaction score
You are w very lucky person ,I called precion industries ,and precision converter in Brampton .Neither one of them sell a converter for the 6r140.Yet you have one,I'm jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that converter has been around for a year now, i have been running it. but its just a stock 13-14 converter cut over and restalled out as far as possible. it deff works but I'm in need of a billet converter now that a few people are getting real close on.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
that converter has been around for a year now, i have been running it. but its just a stock 13-14 converter cut over and restalled out as far as possible. it deff works but I'm in need of a billet converter now that a few people are getting real close on.

Ty,for your helpful input,from what Suncoast explained to me,its going to be VERY expensive .Makes sense when 3 aftermarket converter companies say they DO Not have a unit

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
My 6.7 H&S Motor Sports Build

Suncoast is building a beast of a unit, will require the use of their flexplate which will drive up cost, will be overkill for those with ******s and maybe a slightly larger turbo but it's nice that it'll be on the market for those that need it.

Precision is making another converter for those that need more than their current converter with just some internal modifications, doesn't sound to be too far off, they already have a prototype on the road.

PDP

Reaction score
Fun Times

image53.jpg

PDP

Reaction score
Ran the truck last year down the track, and my front tires started wearing funny. Thought it I threw it out of alignment. Had it aligned a couple times, no help. Turns out the launch blew the cords in both front tires. Anyone ever had this happen? Dropping the Nitto Tires tomorrow, and going back to Toyo; Toyo RTs...

Also thanks to No Limit for hooking up the AMPs and the Intercooler, can't wait to get them on the truck!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ran the truck last year down the track, and my front tires started wearing funny. Thought it I threw it out of alignment. Had it aligned a couple times, no help. Turns out the launch blew the cords in both front tires. Anyone ever had this happen? Dropping the Nitto Tires tomorrow, and going back to Toyo; Toyo RTs...

Also thanks to No Limit for hooking up the AMPs and the Intercooler, can't wait to get them on the truck!!!

only cuz i love you buddy !

Jomax

Reaction score

I think that was pure luck, and not tire brand related. My Nittos have seen track time. No issues

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.