My 64/71/.70 with warren 210's

Status
Not open for further replies.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just put the truck on the lift with an s300 kit installed with 90 degree fittings and no issues
bellow.jpg

java

Reaction score
I'm surprised the egr cooler hasn't melted lol

MorganY

Reaction score
I'm surprised the egr cooler hasn't melted lol

haha me too, but hell I have a coolant filter, and as long as the 1700 degrees is staying in the up pipes and not the cooler..it seems to be holding up. but I still want it gone to free up space. (to find all of the bolts I have dropped LOL)

Lets see some Vids!!

working on it Mike!

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
did i bring your name up??? didnt know you were the only one that used 90s for a fuel system

being that we did Powerstroke kid's fuel system, yes , you directly mentioned and falsely alleged his fuel system causing him problems installing his kit, which is not true. and yes we are the only ones I know of using a 90 at the rear and the front of the heads, which people seem to be much happier not having to fumble with 2 washers and a banjo while doing the installation cab on.
glad we could clarify what was giving him trouble. Nothing personal craig just clarifying that his fuel system did not cause his install problems.

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
Craig, I just got the OK to use my buddies GoPro today..so as long as UPS comes at a decent time, I should be filming today. Chris (smokinstroker) will be driving it today as well to confirm.

Last edited:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
being that we did Powerstroke kid's fuel system, yes , you directly mentioned and falsely alleged his fuel system causing him problems installing his kit, which is not true. and yes we are the only ones I know of using a 90 at the rear and the front of the heads, which people seem to be much happier not having to fumble with 2 washers and a banjo while doing the installation cab on.
glad we could clarify what was giving him trouble. Nothing personal craig just clarifying that his fuel system did not cause his install problems.

yes 90s are alot easier to install and i wasnt pointing it at your fuel system just saying 90s do get close to the uppipes unless you have modded uppies you can kick them out a little not to hit

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
gotcha, sorry for the derail OP, get some vids.

strokin6L

Reaction score

JJ...you mentioned that mark had problems because of the oil feed line. But i remember reading that it was more than that....that it was soo far off and not even close to lining up. I don't see how an oil feed line made nothing line up. I haven't heard anyone else havine install issues with RCD's pedistal and adapter flange like this other than Mark.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105474
Post #422 mark states on what didn't line up and post #435 mark tells what he had to do to make it all line up. Didn't mention anything about the feedline being the problem on why things didn't line up.

Canadianredneck

Reaction score
being that we did Powerstroke kid's fuel system, yes , you directly mentioned and falsely alleged his fuel system causing him problems installing his kit, which is not true. and yes we are the only ones I know of using a 90 at the rear and the front of the heads, which people seem to be much happier not having to fumble with 2 washers and a banjo while doing the installation cab on.glad we could clarify what was giving him trouble. Nothing personal craig just clarifying that his fuel system did not cause his install problems.

:bs:

Lol my are you ever full of yourself. Shawn and I have been using 90 degree fittings on the back and front of the heads on all our builds for over 5 years now so just to clarify no youre not all mighty and special dude.....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You guys take it easy and quit derailing this guy's thread. Enough. Thanks.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lol thanks Tyler glad you guys like the 90s as well. Back on topic sorry gare.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
:bs:

Lol my are you ever full of yourself. Shawn and I have been using 90 degree fittings on the back and front of the heads on all our builds for over 5 years now so just to clarify no youre not all mighty and special dude.....

i think he meant that are currently selling/producing

hurry up morgan, or should i say UPS :pint:

Canadianredneck

Reaction score
Lol no prob dude. I agree with getting back on topic and if someone was looking for an s480 for a compound setup I have one on the shelf in the garage I could let go for a decent price......:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online