My build finally

RSK

Reaction score
I never had problems with my truck's hg. And she was put to the test with just a programmer. Had the race tune on since it had 1500miles on it and about 30 passes on the track but not every truck is the same.

It will definitely go down the track but i want to put it on the dyno first just to make sure the waste gate is setup correctly. After about 2 or 3 passes at the track, the turbos might be put on the market. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

well my truck is 10' as well I think those have better gaskets then the job 1 trucks did.
Sounds like a good plan! but why would you put the turbo's on it if you are going to sell them after two or three passes? depending on the timing I may be in the market...

2good2Btru

Reaction score
I changed my mind after the fact to go with a larger setup. But I still want to see what these turbos can do at the track

Note 3

RSK

Reaction score
I changed my mind after the fact to go with a larger setup. But I still want to see what these turbos can do at the track

Note 3

should push you deep into the 11's I would think...maybe 11.00-10.99 depends on what your truck weighs and how much spray is involved if you are going to spray it.

Reaction score
na6ary8e.jpg

Oh how I hate you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B585Ford

Reaction score
Still trying to iron out the details with Morgan. Hopefully i've decided by the time it gets dropped off at Morgan's at the end of May. Going for the 1000hp+ on fuel.

Note 3

Way outta my league even if I do ever get my truck built like I want it....good luck

Reaction score
Truck is running good! Routed the wastegate how it was shown on a diagram on here. Only boosted up to 10psi. Disconnected hose off charge air cooler tube to regulator and it woke up. Boost was holding the waste hate open. Removed that and reroute it... And oh it's a lot happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Yeah drove the truck today and it runs smooth. Didnt open it wide open but you definitely know that there's some power waiting to get out

Note 3

Latest posts

Members online