My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

swinky

Reaction score
5EA54208-3A85-42D9-ACE9-1CC650919BE0_zpsuzxqhxkl.jpg

My new shirt from the dyno day!

Wore the same shirt to rudys but blue. Got lots of attention to say the least.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Wore the same shirt to rudys but blue. Got lots of attention to say the least.

nice!!!!! hopefully the cummins guys were easy going enough to laugh about it, and maybe give ya a couple jabs about fords. some guys take that stuff wayyyy too seriously.

swinky

Reaction score
nice!!!!! hopefully the cummins guys were easy going enough to laugh about it, and maybe give ya a couple jabs about fords. some guys take that stuff wayyyy too seriously.

Yeah some asshat was wanting to fight cause I told him his truck with flipped up mirrors looked like a moose. People need to chill.

RSK

Reaction score
G

Watch hot tub time machine.... (Whispers in your ear). "Great white buffalo" :) call it GWB... Hahahaha don't be a little biatch.

Listen here Mr. Fancy jeans....i'll keep GWB on the back burner. I do like that better then just the white buffalo. but still needs a better name.

I was gonna name it DANKEY KANG but i need to wait on that one until after i know it makes over 1000...don't wanna step on anyones toes either.

tumblr_mz4jxoIlHR1t3bwuro1_500_zps57a3fa01.png

this explains it all!!!!

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
Yeah some asshat was wanting to fight cause I told him his truck with flipped up mirrors looked like a moose. People need to chill.

omfg....lol they do. leaving the dyno day last weekend i saw this...thought chit two moose running down highway gotta snap a picture....

C4A60243-31F7-4831-857A-81CE7AD2198C_zpszkerlskb.jpg

the one on the right was hemi with 2" straight piped dual exhaust, i thought his motor was gonna blow he revved it so high...he wanted to race me, but i didn't wanna waste the diesel....also his passenger side mirror glass was broken off, and he smeared mud all over so the cops wouldn't notice lol.

RSK

Reaction score
You guys are just jealous I was the only one there wearing dress shoes.

:pimp: the shoes go with the jeans perfect, and I could only assume that's because you left the strip club when the sun was coming up and didn't feel like changing. :popcorn: personally I was still drunk from the ride to pa, the night before. but as you can see zero ***s were givn about my appearance. winter time I don't do chit, nor do i give a damn how I look. summer time, I get my hair did every single week, fresh clothes, fresh everything all the time, including drink in my hand if i'm at the beach.

RSK

Reaction score
G/f doesn't approve of my strip club spending habits... Lol I just like my Aldo's they're comfy.

lol. :slap: . I have a pair of aldo's, diesel's and spring's. the aldo's or springs are most comfortable riding a horse. i'm an amateur, although i did Leo the horse I was riding into a canter, then got him to do a skidding stop. lol and then I was doing figure 8's...not bad for my 1st time.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Haha RSK, I will also be at lebanon valley this summer trying to get kicked out. What is the fastest time you can do before they require one?

RSK

Reaction score
Haha RSK, I will also be at lebanon valley this summer trying to get kicked out. What is the fastest time you can do before they require one?

i'll be looking for the truck. I wanna say its 11.50's not positive. I won't have enough power by summer to get kicked out, probably only be at 680-700 with the stock trans begging for life lol. maybe if i gate it and spray the crap out of it, i can click off an 11.30 passing with it slipping like hell

RedRice589

Reaction score
lol. :slap: . I have a pair of aldo's, diesel's and spring's. the aldo's or springs are most comfortable riding a horse. i'm an amateur, although i did Leo the horse I was riding into a canter, then got him to do a skidding stop. lol and then I was doing figure 8's...not bad for my 1st time.

Oh god just stop..... Amateur horse riding stories..... Ugh.

RSK

Reaction score
Hell wig front sway bar is en route to my house along with a No limit Cai, already have the No limit egr delete. I have decided to install whatever I can with the cab down, and stack up parts to do when the cab comes up, and I decided to delip the stock pistons it has, instead of buying new pistons, since there is nothing wrong with my pistons. also deleted the fx4 sticker.

768DDA9C-D589-495A-A9BE-F3F58650D1C4_zps2vndd08b.jpg

D5278DC8-A12B-45E0-B912-026FF23D3ED0_zpsalwpyhhn.jpg

4D509CF3-CCC6-44A3-9A16-18BABF10E310_zpszocbdemz.jpg

need to drop the front down 2" probably gonna go with 4400lb, or 4800lb springs and no block in the rear or get an f250 block. I want the factory rake still or even if the rear was an inch higher then the front that would be fine too.

RSK

Reaction score
What's with the tow truck. You break it already?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

no...just normal ford stuff. The transmission fluid temperature sensor went about 3 weeks ago, and the truck would still drive but it was in limp mode and I didn't want to take any chances and parked it until my mechanic had time to fix it. the sensor is only 17 dollars from ford but you have to drop the valvebody to change it. plus i had him program a spare key for it, and change the engine oil too. but he ran a magnet through the old atf found no metal shavings and no clutch material so that's a good sign.

Latest posts

Members online