My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Literally the only thing pulled off the truck is the VGT actuator and AC. Fuel temp sensor has always just been plugged in hanging there. Both pumps are plugged in. Have 10-11 psi on low and will go from 5 to 10k rail. Both sensors on the block are plugged in. Front cover water temp sensor is in. Both sensors on intake manifold and both sensors on oil plate in. Both glow plug harnesses. Egt probe on pass up pipe and ebp on drivers. Main fuel injector harnesses. Both firewall pcm plugs. Intake to firewall ground. Pass motor to frame ground.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you check the harness clearance from when you set the cab down ? just thinking out loud.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Harness clearance? Every wire is free to move about. All 3 on shock tower are in and nice. I really don't know. It revs up in park or neutral. Just no go in drive. Will go just above idle.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I could def see this if that's the case. Gonna have matt send me another file as well. The motor ground goes right to the frame. I have a ground on the intake manifold to the firewall. Body ground to frame at body mount under passenger feet. Body ground from core support to frame. Then both batterys in the bed go straight down to the frame.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I will try that. I have my spartan I'm going to try. I emailed matt explaining the issues. I have a kid coming over with an H&S tuner to load a normal tune on. My buddy with the scan tool is on vacation. Not looking to promising for the weekend.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Make sure your dual pump connections are good ? Did you have dual pumps before the build?
Check pins on the pcm have had this happen to before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Make sure your dual pump connections are good ? Did you have dual pumps before the build?
Check pins on the pcm have had this happen to before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dual pumps were on previously. I will check the solders on the harness though. I'll pop those off and check the pins as well. I have innovative sending a tune as well but probably won't be here till next week.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
All in and secure. Double checked when I put it in. Comes out tomorrow anyway lol. Just got my new converter. Also got a good addition to the hogger.
IMG_20140411_164926_233.jpg

blk350on20s

Reaction score
OK well its narrowed down to tuning. Eric's works but it has a terrible idle. Like bad rail surge. Just chugs and surges.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.