My build

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
all depends on how hard it was driven, and was there an oiling issue. you definitely don't wanna make much more than 35psi with it. how was it gated?

It was gated into the atmo. I am about 99% sure there is no issue with the oiling. I don't really know why it chit the bed, but it is what it is. I just know that it needs to get fixed. Just not 100% sure what will be going back into the truck. I plan on pulling the turbos Sunday if I get the time.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It was gated into the atmo. I am about 99% sure there is no issue with the oiling. I don't really know why it chit the bed, but it is what it is. I just know that it needs to get fixed. Just not 100% sure what will be going back into the truck. I plan on pulling the turbos Sunday if I get the time.

could have been from a stall situation , getting out of a hard pull , who knows. usually precision can tell what caused it once they see it.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Jerry,
Really sorry to see this....getting the truck running right (no leaks) was a long time coming. I know how much you said you enjoyed this setup so sucks to see something let go so soon.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Truck will get fixed and then I have other plans. It will be up for sale. If someone is intrested let me know. I don't know if I should sell it with everything on the truck or sell it with just intake, exhaust, tuner. Thinking $35k firm with everything.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I went through the truck with a fine tooth comb last night and everything else on the truck other than the turbos looks great. I will get some new turbos on the truck hopefully in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Tonight I pulled the turbos off the truck and checked them over. The 76 looks like a bomb went off inside of it. The 62 looks to be in pretty good condition other than the some knicks in the blade and some pitting on the neck inner where the boot attaches. I will know more tommarow.

photo4_zpsfbea5fdf.jpg

photo31_zpsa6aa5b93.jpg

photo32_zps4584886b.jpg

photo41_zps39f2f6c4.jpg

photo13_zps0a4951a3.jpg

photo22_zpsaf3bdd80.jpg

webb06

Reaction score
Jerry you might consider pulling the intercooler and cleaning it just to be sure it's all cleaned out. Don't want to hurt the cylinders

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well there guys I put the truck up for sale today. The truck is for sale but I will not be leaving the site at all. I will be purchasing a new truck as soon as this one sells. Currently looking at 2014 or 2015 F250. I love these trucks and this site and I have no plans of leaving either one.

The truck with have a brand new Percision 76 on very soon and the 62 will be gone through and anything that needs to be fixed will be. I feel good about going back to the high powers after talking with Elite and Precision about everything. High Powers are an absolute riot to drive and that you will never take away from this truck.

Last edited:

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well there guys I put the truck up for sale today. The truck is for sale but I will not be leaving the site at all. I will be purchasing a new truck as soon as this one sells. Currently looking at 2014 or 2015 F250. I love these trucks and this site and I have no plans of leaving either one.

The truck with have a brand new Percision 76 on very soon and the 62 will be gone through and anything that needs to be fixed will be. I feel good about going back to the high powers after talking with Elite and Precision about everything. High Powers are an absolute riot to drive and that you will never take away from this truck.

Don't do it!!! There is still a lotta life left in your 6.4!!!!
How will you ever be able to live with 500-600HP after having your setup?

Latest posts

Members online