My first train horn install

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Shocker kit from horn blasters. This was my first time putting one of these on and also my first time fabricating (I use that term loosely lol) with aluminum. Learned a lot actually. I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. A few things I really like and a couple things I'm probably going to change on the next ones. Got another set to install in the near future. Let me know what you guys think and I'm open to any input or advice Y'all have
pa3a5a3e.jpg
ynuga8as.jpg
yjehy6ug.jpg
mu6aseju.jpg
yzavu3ag.jpg
jutenegy.jpg

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

SAK

Reaction score
I don't think your suppose to mount the compressor horizontally. I think it needs to be vertical.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I don't think your suppose to mount the compressor horizontally. I think it needs to be vertical.

Yes I saw that in the instructions and after talking to several people who are running these setups I believe the reason for these instructions is because it would be very easy to just mount the tank and compressor upside down under your vehicle. This would allow all the condensation to drain into the compressor. The compressor is oil less so horizontal shouldn't matter. The only downside to horizontal is the tank drain isn't on the bottom. What I'm probably going to end up doing is fabbing 2 more brackets to hold the tank upright and remote mount the compressor to the frame.

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

Latest posts

Members online