My lowered/leveled '10 F250 CC/SB FX4...

Ronin

Reaction score
Nice truck, where in ri you from? I'm almost certain i saw this parked on main street in wakefield today.

Whoops...check that, I think...across from the Chevy dealer? Would have been in an '11 diesel Denali, but they came up $500 short! I'm thinking I chose wisely anyway!

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Whoops...check that, I think...across from the Chevy dealer? Would have been in an '11 diesel Denali, but they came up $500 short! I'm thinking I chose wisely anyway!

Those denalis have me considering.....

They are super sexy in black short bed. What about the duramaxes in them tho?

Ronin

Reaction score
Those denalis have me considering.....

They are super sexy in black short bed. What about the duramaxes in them tho?

I looked at everything domestic/diesel; Dodges, Chevy/GMC and Ford. I'm typically a Ford guy but was looking for the best possible deal...

The Denali was insane. I was driving an '07 Escalade ESV at the time and the truck's interior was identical to that except for the steering wheel. Say what you want about the IFS, but it drove like a car. The Duramax is a stout engine, period. They thought they "had" me and I ended up walking over $500. People aren't exactly lining up to buy $60K diesels, especially around here, so I told them to f&$k off, and ended up buying an '10 leftover in SC, 1K miles away, for $14K off MSRP (doubled the factory rebate of $7K), in addition to giving me more than $3-5K higher for my trade. Yeah, I scored...

Ronin

Reaction score
Good thing they came up short I guess, whats wrong with the ford?

What do you mean, "what's wrong with the Ford"...? Because it was parked near the dealership you mean?

I do all of my own service for the most part; I wouldn't have anything to do with that dealership, with the exception of when I'm ready for new tires, and I need to get rid of that last bit of tread of them...if you know what I mean!

nickl7878

Reaction score
What do you mean, "what's wrong with the Ford"...? Because it was parked near the dealership you mean?

I do all of my own service for the most part; I wouldn't have anything to do with that dealership, with the exception of when I'm ready for new tires, and I need to get rid of that last bit of tread of them...if you know what I mean!

i assumed that if you were buying a new Denali then you'd be selling or trading in the Ford

Ronin

Reaction score
i assumed that if you were buying a new Denali then you'd be selling or trading in the Ford

Nope. They lost the deal on a brand new '11 Denali (going back over a year and a half ago when I was looking) when they wanted to play reindeer games and lowballed me on my cherry '07 Escalade ESV trade-in. That's when I scored my '10 F250 AND made money on my ESV. That '11 Denali I test drive sat there a LONG time afterwards too, around here people aren't beating down the doors to buy $60K diesels...

Latest posts

Members online