My personal compound build

Reaction score
yeah its a full traction kit,

IMG_6127.jpg

it rolls again... its really well its got 4" OUO traction blocks in the back now so no more stock block

IMG_6293.jpg

she got some sun had to come off the lift to help my friend kyle who is always there to help me when i need a hand with my truck we put a FirePunk comp 2 trans in his CR, one traction bar just bolted in the rear and tied up to c what it was going to look like

IMG_6119.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
i don't know, hoping next summer i will be driving it, just everything takes time, especially with our sema build starting time it tight u know

"Next summer".....lol that suspension set up looks sick...and after what you sent me yesterday, this thing is gona be one of the best looking CCs around for sure...now just loose those two da*m stacks

Extended Power

Reaction score
So what happened?
Rolled through all the pages, even saw a 467, and a 591....then pictures of the cab down, but no mount for the 591???
No compounds?

Reaction score
"Next summer".....lol that suspension set up looks sick...and after what you sent me yesterday, this thing is gona be one of the best looking CCs around for sure...now just loose those two da*m stacks

Haha that's what I'm hoping for... And yeah dude it's pretty nasty looking that's for sure, and lol shhhh I'll show thoes later haven't even shown the first set on here yet lol and dw I think I'm gunna do a sweet looking turn down exhaust

Looks great, I have to get that kit one day
What's the estimated lift here again?

It's a about 9 or 10 for sure in that pick it floats 37's no problem

Dang! Looks good! Just realized you put the DD sticker on and the color totally doesn't match.. I need to get you some lime green ones!

Lol figured u would chetch that! And dw I got a better plan than that, I will need the PDF file for the DD logo tho

So what happened?
Rolled through all the pages, even saw a 467, and a 591....then pictures of the cab down, but no mount for the 591???
No compounds?

Yes u are correct the set up is now 467 and a 591 built by Barder turbo.... And yeah I have a lift that this truck just kinda sits on so I set the cab down to do that suspension work first cuz I figured the coilover hoop would take up space in so wanted it all in first so I wasn't remaking mounts and pipeing later... It will still be getting the compounds prob the bigest set of compounds on a 6liter yet tadd said

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah,

Ill let it out. ***k secrets

Tyler is ditching for the forces for 28" Giovannis with low pros.

Also putting a huge 4 do's 4 mo ho's sticker in the back window.

Sorry for the spoiler alert

You forgot about the custom billet truck nutz he has for it too... custom painted black with green veins to fit the theme

Latest posts

Members online