My progress/small build thread

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
HPFP is toast. 18k max now. Parking the truck so it doesn't go out and take expensive parts with it. Hoping I'll be able to afford a new one to put on by the 20th for the Outer Banks Shootout. FML. Spent all my money on the cruise lol.

swinky

Reaction score
HPFP is toast. 18k max now. Parking the truck so it doesn't go out and take expensive parts with it. Hoping I'll be able to afford a new one to put on by the 20th for the Outer Banks Shootout. FML. Spent all my money on the cruise lol.
At least you caught it man. It sucks but could be a hell of a lot worse.

I'll take home 7.70 for the ford camp.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
The one I bought last April is doing fine so far. I kept the factory pump in the valley and hung the reman out front.

JrStroker

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch a reman with a 10ft pole right now.
Get an original low mile siemens K16
Why not? I just got another reman on warrenty
Was your original getting weak? I don't feel like it's a good idea to leave a weak pump on it.... don't really feel like spending G's on a new fuel system.
Join the crowd. My HPFP exploded and now I have to spend a lot of G's....

€ory Anderson

Jonnydime

Reaction score
My factory pump is fine. I was just stating that if you are unsure about a reman pump filling your crankcase with fuel and plan to add fuel in the future to get a dual fuel kit and delete the valley pump until you either A find a Siemens pump or B they get the reman situation figured out.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well, was hoping to work on the truck this weekend and get a new hpfp on as well as a full low pressure fuel system but it doesn't look like that's going to happen... Some reason I can't get a response from Airfish Automotive concerning my pump I bought from him. Not sure what the deal is as he responded quickly before having my money.... anyone that knows him personally is welcome to see what the deal is. Was really wanting to race next weekend but can do that without a pump

pog

Reaction score
Some reason I can't get a response from Airfish Automotive concerning my pump I bought from him. Not sure what the deal is as he responded quickly before having my money.... anyone that knows him personally is welcome to see what the deal is. Was really wanting to race next weekend but can do that without a pump

had similar issues when i bought a turbo off of him. but at the end he did get it shipped and made it right.

buck russell

Reaction score
Oh, funny you mention AirFish.

I bought what I was told was a new HPFP. The pump shows up at my door and it's broken. It took me a while to return the pump to him as I had to find the appropriate box. Once it was returned, I didn't hear from him for weeks. Told him that I was dropping the truck with MPD to be upgraded / built and he said 'oh no problem, I'll make sure you have the pump'.

Fought tooth and nail to get my HPFP from him and after threatening a lawsuit, he shipped the pump. It shows up at MPD and it's a USED pump. I cut my losses and told him to pound sand. He's a low life bottom feeder. I don't even trust the dude to bring in the mail.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Kinda sucks I'm hearing all this now. Why hasn't this been put out in the open? I did finally get my pump Thursday but haven't even opened the box yet so I'll be doing that in the morning

johnp115

Reaction score
Interesting... Update us with how the pump is man. Hopefully all goes good!

Idk how you get truck stuff and not open boxes or put stuff on haha I can't even wait for stuff to get shipped and then once I get it whatever else is going on stops and the truck parts go on

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Interesting... Update us with how the pump is man. Hopefully all goes good!

Idk how you get truck stuff and not open boxes or put stuff on haha I can't even wait for stuff to get shipped and then once I get it whatever else is going on stops and the truck parts go on
Been working ridiculous hours man... when I get a chance to be home/sit down/see my wife, I take it. Sucks but it pays the bills.

Latest posts

Members online