My progress/small build thread

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Anyway..... lol

Upon a random greeting from a coworker today, the truck now has a name... Those of you that know me know my last name is Flowers. Well today I was greeted as Flowerstroke and it's stuck like glue lol. I thought that was pretty good so Flowerstroke it is!

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Anyway..... lol

Upon a random greeting from a coworker today, the truck now has a name... Those of you that know me know my last name is Flowers. Well today I was greeted as Flowerstroke and it's stuck like glue lol. I thought that was pretty good so Flowerstroke it is!
Lol, sounds good Flowerstroke

I must say though, I have to agree with everybody else about driving your truck to any event you drive to; especially with consideration to how nice it is. But, I have to recognize that it's not my money or budget. Soooo... But, still...it's Flowerstroke, not Flower Wagon lol

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

johnp115

Reaction score
This is the flower stroke, the ULTIMATE bro truck, bro.

aja2vRx.jpg

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Looks like he needs a couple more light bars. It might be a bit hard to see at night.

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well, she's up and running!

Needs lots of gate tuning as it pegs my CTS real quick. Also will be needing a BOV because when I let off the throttle the boost spike blows the boot off the hot side pipe. Anyone have a BOV for sale for cheap? Tired of spending a ton of money on this thing for a while lol.

I haven't gotten on it too much but going down the highway at about 75 and rolling into it it gets deep into the 40+ psi boost range in a hurry! They also sound freaking retarded lol. I love it so far!

Csilva187

Reaction score
I've got a turbo smart..... Lol. Seen Facebook updates, looks good! That sucker is loud!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

Needs lots of gate tuning as it pegs my CTS real quick. Also will be needing a BOV because when I let off the throttle the boost spike blows the boot off the hot side pipe. Anyone have a BOV for sale for cheap? Tired of spending a ton of money on this thing for a while lol.

I haven't gotten on it too much but going down the highway at about 75 and rolling into it it gets deep into the 40+ psi boost range in a hurry! They also sound freaking retarded lol. I love it so far!
Hell yeah! Congrats man!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll bring you a new turbosmart kit to rudy's for the right price... or I can even be nice and ship one lol

JrStroker

Reaction score

I heard them on instagram. Holy snot do they sound good. Good deal mean, I'm glad you got them up and running!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
this a kit ??
As far as I know it was just a one-off thing.
What are your egts like?
Freaking awesome. Cruising at 55 (5th locked) it's at about 6-9 psi and 600°. 75 it's at 10-12 psi and 725-750°. I haven't looked too much at WOT EGT's yet because I've been watching boost and back pressure mostly. Can't be much over 1100-1200° though if even that. It is absolutely smokeless on Gearhead tunes unless lugging it or brake boosting.