My progress/small build thread

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Nahh I have a weird feeling Randall is going to get me hooked on a ball bearing charger though. Sometimes I think he forgets when he spends money it forces me to spend money.
I hear ya... I love my 6.7 VGT setup vs my 7.3 balls. But, I'd like to get rid of the vains and go with a compound ball bearing setup eventually.
Gotta keep up with the Joneses! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"
The struggle is real lol.

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Hopefully this works, never uploaded a video like this but here goes nothing.

Pull from a roll slowly rolling into it so it wouldn't spin (still did). It feels super strong in the midrange but kind of feels like it gives out some on the top end. May be just where it's running out of fuel compared to the mid range area. Going to the track Sunday to play with the gates more and see what she's got, wish me luck! I'm in love with it so far!

https://vimeo.com/124620186

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
That's the next thing on my list to pay close attention too lol. EGT's never go over 1200° so I'm good there lol. Will watch RP next, hopefully it's still maintaining.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Fuel cooler is deleted/bypassed now... Hoping that isn't affecting RP. Don't see how it would though....

hpfp could be getting weak. but yah you need more fuel to get some more top end power

Because it's a mechanical part and could get weak at any time lol
Watch that HPFP close. Mine was 13 months old and acting fine, next thing you know, pop, there it went.... dang thing, and sadly all you can get are remans now.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well, anything over 3/4ish throttle and RP is over 24.5k... Guess my butt dyno just isn't tuned right lol.

We will see how she's really doing tomorrow afternoon at the track! Who has guesses on the times?!?