My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Guessing ur not a fan?

he better be.

but honestly, if anyone ever wants to test their levels, metallica's album "and justice for all" will test them all, in every sense of the word. "one" is the ultimate test, just have to listen for a while to cover all bases . the way that albumis recorded is the epitimy of levels.

gare listens to dire straits with terrible high/low ratio and calls it good. ported box FTW ! LOL

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
he better be.

but honestly, if anyone ever wants to test their levels, metallica's album "and justice for all" will test them all, in every sense of the word. "one" is the ultimate test, just have to listen for a while to cover all bases . the way that albumis recorded is the epitimy of levels.

gare listens to dire straits with terrible high/low ratio and calls it good. ported box FTW ! LOL

Mike, download Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars. It is pretty sick for testing highs

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
truck looks sick mike.. makes me more excited to get mine! by far the best color ford ever put on a truck i think

thanks buddy!! the truck get a tremendous amount of looks. i really like it so far!!

Latest posts

Members online