My Project

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
because the bucket is sprayed pearl it really tones down the chrome... pretty subtle honestly.

13_white_headlights_3.jpg

Looks great Mike, I spoke with Armen about them, he seems to be very happy about how they turned out as well. I like them alot, no changes needed!

Motostroker

Reaction score
I'm diggin it. I like it. I considered painting mine the same brushed grey(same color as grill). I can't figure out if it would look good though

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm diggin it. I like it. I considered painting mine the same brushed grey(same color as grill). I can't figure out if it would look good though

thats the hard part!! these lights arent like any others. gotta bolt them up to know!!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
headlights are done. thanks to armen at true bliss .. you lag but you came thru. i'm much happier with these lights than the black buckets i had before. kinda took a risk but i think it payed off.

13_white_headlights_2.jpg

Dude....clean your wheels.

I'm liking the truck Mike! It looks totally different from any truck I've seen before. Great job so far! :thumbsup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude....clean your wheels.

I'm liking the truck Mike! It looks totally different from any truck I've seen before. Great job so far! :thumbsup:

truck is so dirty dude. it goes every friday, i just got it dirty this week. thanks buddy. thats one thing i have right now is DIFFERENT ! other than gare's hahaha

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
truck is so dirty dude. it goes every friday, i just got it dirty this week. thanks buddy. thats one thing i have right now is DIFFERENT ! other than gare's hahaha

V Ice's younger brother.

Headlights set it apart. No doubt about it.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I just finished a light last night for my Pops. He wanted it as factory looking as possible lol...
get-attachment-3aspx_zps251afb29.jpg

Spatel23

Reaction score
I like it!

Ive been struggling on what to do as well, you said it right though. These lights are just hard to get right. Im strongly considering projectors.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I like it!

Ive been struggling on what to do as well, you said it right though. These lights are just hard to get right. Im strongly considering projectors.

get dan to do a set for you.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Looks really nice Big P. I think the pic Armen posted on Instagram makes them look nicer and probably not as over the top as that pic you posted. It's really hard to get a good/accurate pic of that platinum white paint.

That was a really cool idea to continue the pearl onto the buckets too. I bet that looks sick in person, especially with the airbrushed touch.

Makin me even more ready to get my lights back....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online